CenturyLink (CTL) implied volatility and share price decreases after announcing merger with Level 3 (LVLT)
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) November call option implied volatility is at 32, December is at 31; compared to its 52-week range of 21 to 59 after announcing a merger with Level 3 (LVLT).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carnegie Still Interested in magicJack VocalTec (CALL) Bid
- Akamai Technologies (AKAM) February volatility at 41 into Q4 and outlook
- Naked Brand Group, Inc. (NAKD) Enters $2M Common Stock Securities Purchase Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Options, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, Definitive Agreement, lvlt
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!