CTG (CTGX) Acquires Belgium IT Services Company
- All Eyes on Yellen's Jackson Hole Speech
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 8/22: (DYN) (GME) (TFM) Higher; (ARO) (DRL) (AMPE) Lower (more...)
- Dynegy (DYN) to Acquire Duke Energy's (DUK) Midwest Generation Assets in $6.25B Deal
- Murata Electronics to Acquire Peregrine Semi (PSMI) in Net $465M Deal
- Keurig Green Mountain (GMCR) Enters Multi-Year Keurig Licensing Agreement with Kraft Foods (KRFT)
CTG (NASDAQ: CTGX) today announced that it has acquired etrinity, a provider of IT services to the healthcare market in Belgium and the Netherlands, from i-Cros Nv of Antwerp, Belgium. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed. CTG expects the acquisition will be neutral to slightly accretive to its 2013 earnings.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Hellman & Friedman Said to Approach Shutterfly (SFLY)
- Infineon (IFNNY) to Acquire International Rectifier (IRF) in $3B Deal
- Target Corp. (TGT) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Cuts FY14 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!