CTG (CTGX) Acquires Belgium IT Services Company
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
CTG (NASDAQ: CTGX) today announced that it has acquired etrinity, a provider of IT services to the healthcare market in Belgium and the Netherlands, from i-Cros Nv of Antwerp, Belgium. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed. CTG expects the acquisition will be neutral to slightly accretive to its 2013 earnings.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ANN, Inc. (ANN) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Reiterates Q4 Outlook
- Harbinger Group (HRG) Narrows Q4 Loss
- StealthGas (GASS) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!