CTG (CTGX) Acquires Belgium IT Services Company
- Market Wrap: Health Care Mergers Aplenty; Conn's Pops on Greenlight Stake; GM (GM) Conducts Major Engineering Overhaul
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/22: (SMCI) (SKX) (ILMN) Higher; (ZHNE) (PLUG) (SRPT) Lower
- AT&T, Inc. (T) Posts Q1 EPS of 67c; Updates FY14 Outlook
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) Tops Q1 EPS by 61c, Offers Guidance
- Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (ISRG) Posts Q1 EPS of $1.13
CTG (NASDAQ: CTGX) today announced that it has acquired etrinity, a provider of IT services to the healthcare market in Belgium and the Netherlands, from i-Cros Nv of Antwerp, Belgium. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed. CTG expects the acquisition will be neutral to slightly accretive to its 2013 earnings.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allergan, Inc. (AGN) Surges on Ackman, Valeant Takeover Interest
- Comcast (CMCSA) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c
- Pharma M&A May be Entering Megadeals Phase, Says Goldman Sachs Analyst (AGN) (VRX) (PFE) (AZN) (ACT) (FRX)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!