CTG (CTGX) Acquires Belgium IT Services Company
- Banks drag Wall Street lower as growth fears, rate outlook weigh
- AIG (AIG) Misses Q4 EPS by 19c; Raises Buyback to $5B, Announces Dividend Increase
- CBS Corp. (CBS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- JPMorgan's Dimon buys more than $25 million of company stock
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/11: (GRPN) (COLM) (ELLI) Higher; (NUS) (SCSS) (ATVI) Lower (more...)
CTG (NASDAQ: CTGX) today announced that it has acquired etrinity, a provider of IT services to the healthcare market in Belgium and the Netherlands, from i-Cros Nv of Antwerp, Belgium. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed. CTG expects the acquisition will be neutral to slightly accretive to its 2013 earnings.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Luxoft Holding (LXFT) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c
- ConforMIS (CFMS) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Iteris (ITI) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!