CTG (CTGX) Acquires Belgium IT Services Company
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Kraft Heinz Co (KHC) Announces Completion of Merger; Updates on Next Steps; Announces Dividend
CTG (NASDAQ: CTGX) today announced that it has acquired etrinity, a provider of IT services to the healthcare market in Belgium and the Netherlands, from i-Cros Nv of Antwerp, Belgium. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed. CTG expects the acquisition will be neutral to slightly accretive to its 2013 earnings.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PayPal (PYPL) to Acquire Xoom (XOOM) in $890M Deal
- Och-Ziff Capital (OZM) Master Fund Fell 0.5% in June
- Mizuho Securities Starts Sabra Healthcare REIT Inc. (SBRA) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!