CTG (CTGX) Acquires Belgium IT Services Company
- Initial Jobless Claims Spike Higher, But Market May Take it in Stride
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Comps Up 5%; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Liberty Global (LBTYA) Could Make Another Run at Ziggo
- Confidence Restored: Most Tesla (TSLA) Owners Use Model S as 'Primary Vehicle'
CTG (NASDAQ: CTGX) today announced that it has acquired etrinity, a provider of IT services to the healthcare market in Belgium and the Netherlands, from i-Cros Nv of Antwerp, Belgium. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed. CTG expects the acquisition will be neutral to slightly accretive to its 2013 earnings.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ProfNet Experts Available on New Year's Resolutions, Nelson Mandela, More
- Landauer, Inc. (LDR) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.11; Issues FY14 Outlook
- Focus on Microsoft's (MSFT) Cloud Transition, Not CEO - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!