CTG (CTGX) Acquires Belgium IT Services Company
- Q2 GDP 4% vs 3% Expected
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 7/30: (GFIG) (TWTR) (NQ) Higher; (NTRI) (BWLD) (DWA) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Private Sector Adds Fewer Jobs in July
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) Posts Q2 EPS of 2c/Share, Beats Views; Guides FY14 Revs Above Expectations
- Hess Corp. (HES) Plans Formation, IPO of MLP
CTG (NASDAQ: CTGX) today announced that it has acquired etrinity, a provider of IT services to the healthcare market in Belgium and the Netherlands, from i-Cros Nv of Antwerp, Belgium. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed. CTG expects the acquisition will be neutral to slightly accretive to its 2013 earnings.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: FTD Cos. (FTD) to Acquire Liberty Interactive's (LINTA) Provide Commerce Floral, Gifting Businesses
- UPDATE: Rock-Tenn Co. (RKT) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c
- Baxter Int'l (BAX) to Divest Two Commercial Vaccines Facilities in $635M Deal (PFE)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!