CME Group (CME) said to approach Deutsche Boerse to consider merger talks
- Futures lower as investors await economic data
- The Priceline Group (PCLN) Tops Q1 EPS by 88c; Q2 Guidance Below the Street
- Exclusive: Pfizer approaches Medivation about potential takeover - sources
- Zillow Group, Inc. (ZG) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c, Sales Beat; Issues Sales Guidance Above the Street
- Oil steadies around $45 after slide, Canada wildfire supports
CME Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: CME) said to approach Deutsche Boerse to consider merger talks.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Biotech stock swoon sparks buyout interest: investor
- Synergy Resources (SYRG) Misses Q1 EPS Views; Will Acquire Certain Assets from Noble Energy
- Apollo Global Management (APO) Associated Funds to Acquire AmQuip Crane Rental, Maxim Crane Works
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!