CME Group (CME) said to approach Deutsche Boerse to consider merger talks
- Market Wrap: Cisco Names New Chief; Factory Orders Outpace in March; McDonald's Eyes Turnaround
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) Names Chuck Robbins to Succeed John Chambers as CEO
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/04: (PTBI) (NLS) (TXRH) Higher; (ACRX) (QLYS) (INVN) Lower (more...)
- Sturm Ruger (RGR) Posts Q1 EPS of 81c
- McDonald's (MCD) Announces Turnaround Plan; Sets New Refranchising Target
CME Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: CME) said to approach Deutsche Boerse to consider merger talks.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Informatica (INFA) Received Takeover Approach at Higher Bid - DJ
- Microsoft (MSFT) Said to Pay $30M for N-trig - WSJ
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Announces Completion of Spinal Modulation Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!