CME Group (CME) said to approach Deutsche Boerse to consider merger talks
- Market Wrap: Markets Weak on Greece, China; Aetna Moves to Acquire Humana; ISM Service Index Gained in June
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Cuts Q2 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/06: (SUNE) (AAP) (CTCT) Higher; (AMD) (SHLM) (ETRM) Lower (more...)
- Nike (NKE) to Become Wolverines' Official Athletic Footwear, Apparel and Equipment Provider
- UPDATE: ECB Keeps Emergency Liquidity for Greek Banks Unchanged, Adjusts Haircuts on Collateral
CME Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: CME) said to approach Deutsche Boerse to consider merger talks.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Raises price target on CME Group (CME) Following June Metrics Release
- Anthem (ANTM), Cigna (CI) Said Differing on Price in Potential Deal - CNBC's Faber
- TerraForm (TERP), SunEdison (SUNE) to Acquire 930 MW of Wind Power Plants from Invenergy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!