CME Group (CME) said to approach Deutsche Boerse to consider merger talks
- Wall Street dragged down by Apple, health stocks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/29: (ITCI) (ADHD) (MRNS) Higher; (CATB) (AEGR) (DRNA) Lower
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
CME Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: CME) said to approach Deutsche Boerse to consider merger talks.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: salesforce.com (CRM) Said to Question Microsoft (MSFT)/LinkedIn (LNKD) Deal in Europe - NYT
- FTC May Still Have Concerns Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA)/Rite Aid (RAD) Divestitures Aren't Enough - Bloomberg, Citing MLEX
- Redstone's National Amusements to call on CBS, Viacom to explore merger: sources
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!