Bronfman, Kreiz Floated All-Cash Offer in Range of $18-$20/Share for Time (TIME) - Bloomberg, Citing Letter
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Edgar Bronfman Jr. and Ynon Kreiz, backed by Access Industries, approached Time (NYSE: TIME) with an all-cash offer in the range of $18 to $20 per share, according to Bloomberg, citing an Oct. 20 letter to Time's board.
The report confirms an earlier New York Post story on the rejected takeover offer.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (RAD) Falls, Halted Amid WBA/RAD Antitrust Concerns
- Hain Celestial (HAIN) on Watch Amid Unconfirmed Takeover Chatter
- Syngenta (SYT)/Chemchina Said to Move Closer to EU Approval - Bloomberg, Citing Mlex
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!