Bronfman, Kreiz Floated All-Cash Offer in Range of $18-$20/Share for Time (TIME) - Bloomberg, Citing Letter
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Edgar Bronfman Jr. and Ynon Kreiz, backed by Access Industries, approached Time (NYSE: TIME) with an all-cash offer in the range of $18 to $20 per share, according to Bloomberg, citing an Oct. 20 letter to Time's board.
The report confirms an earlier New York Post story on the rejected takeover offer.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Time (TIME) Hires Morgan Stanley, BofA to Field Takeover, Partnership - DJ
- LPL Financial (LPLA) Said to Decide to Stay Independent After Reviewing Options - Bloomberg
- MSC Software draws takeover interest from Apax, Advent - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!