Brocade Communications (BRCD) November calls active into trading halt after sharp rally
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Brocade Communications (NASDAQ: BRCD) November 9 and 10 calls are active into a trading halt on the company in advanced talked to sell itself, Bloomberg reports.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) calls active on wide price movement
- iShares MSCI Japan Index Fund (EWJ) volatility at low end of range
- Stocks with call price movement; PBR RIG