Brocade (BRCD) Won't Comment on Takeover Report
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
"... as a matter of company policy, Brocade does not comment on rumors or speculation," a Brocade spokesperson told StreetInsider.com in an e-mail.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ARRIS Group (ARRS) in Talks to Buy Networking Equipment business from Brocade (BRCD) - Reuters (AVGO)
- TeamHealth Holdings (TMH) Shareholders Approve Blackstone Acquisition
- Silence Therapeutics Acquires Shares in Arrowhead Research (ARWR) to Facilitate Discussions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!