Boyd Gaming (BYD) to buy Peninsula Gaming for $1.45B
- Relentless Selling of Twitter (TWTR) Continues
- Market Wrap: Consumer Spending Flat with Views in July; Twitter Slips to IPO-Like Levels; PIMCO Gets Wells Notice
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/03: (IDTI) (PLOW) (TREE) (CYH) Higher; (TNET) (CGNX) (ALL) Lower (more...)
- AIG (AIG) Tops Q2 EPS by 18c; Adds $5B Common Stock Buyback Plan, Boosts Dividend
- Weak oil prices, China worries weigh on Wall Street
Boyd Gaming (NYSE: BYD) to buy Peninsula Gaming for $1.45B
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yahoo! (YHOO) said to pay $230M for shopping site Polyvore - Bloomberg
- BASF Lines Up Financing for Syngenta (SYT) Bid - Reuters
- eLong (LONG) Announces $18/ADS 'Going Private' Offer from Tencent Holdings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!