Boyd Gaming (BYD) to buy Peninsula Gaming for $1.45B
- OptumRx to Acquire Catamaran (CTRX) for $61.50/Share (UHS)
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Acquire Auspex Pharma (ASPX) in $3.2B Deal
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) to Acquire Hyperion Therapeutics (HPTX) in $1.1B Deal
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
- Biogen (BIIB) Price Target Lifted at BMO Capital; BIIB-037 Opportunity Could Exceed $10B
Boyd Gaming (NYSE: BYD) to buy Peninsula Gaming for $1.45B
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EIG Global Will Make $1B Investment in Breitburn Energy Partners (BBEP)
- Madison Square Garden (MSG) to Spin-Off Sports and Entertainment Business
- Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) to Acquire Belgium-Based Oil Bottling Company, AOR N.V.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!