Boyd Gaming (BYD) to buy Peninsula Gaming for $1.45B
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) to Sell Global Diabetes Business in $4.3B+ Deal (AZN)
- Facebook (FB) Announces 70M Common Follow-On; CEO Zuckerberg Offers 41.35M Shares
- Tesla (TSLA) Shares Active; California Garage Fire 'Sparks' Renewed Investor Caution
- Darden (DRI) Plans to Divest Red Lobster Unit
- Oracle Corp (ORCL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; SaaS Bookings Grew 35%
Boyd Gaming (NYSE: BYD) to buy Peninsula Gaming for $1.45B
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Dish (DISH) Considering Bid for T-Mobile (TMUS) - Reuters
- Hershey (HSY) to Acquire Majority Stake in Shanghai Golden Monkey
- KKR & Co. (KKR) to Acquire KKR Financial (KFN) in $2.6B All-Stock Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!