Boyd Gaming (BYD) to buy Peninsula Gaming for $1.45B
- Wall Street dragged lower by Apple and banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
Boyd Gaming (NYSE: BYD) to buy Peninsula Gaming for $1.45B
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boyd Gaming (BYD) Announces Completion of Aliante Casino Hotel Acquisition
- Acadia Pharma (ACAD) on Watch Amid rumors of Allergan (AGN) Interest
- Phoenix Life to Acquire Deutsche Bank's (DB) Abbey Life Business in ~$1.2B Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!