Boyd Gaming (BYD) to buy Peninsula Gaming for $1.45B
- Market Wrap: Chiquita Now Biggest Banana Brand; eBay Rejects Icahn Offer; McDonald's Comps Fell in Feb.
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/10 (LJPC) (POWR) (BYD) Higher; (FTEK) (AMZG) (URBN) Lower (more...)
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- Pershing Square Comments on Herbalife (HLF); Says Allegations 'Provably False', Hasn't Provided Proof
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR) Becomes Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
Boyd Gaming (NYSE: BYD) to buy Peninsula Gaming for $1.45B
You May Also Be Interested In
- Elliott Associates Shows New 4.99% Stake in Boyd Gaming Corp. (BYD)
- Revolution Lighting Tech (RVLT) to Acquire Value Lighting in $39M Deal
- United Rentals (URI) Acquires National Pump for $780M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!