Boyd Gaming (BYD) to buy Peninsula Gaming for $1.45B
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Boyd Gaming (NYSE: BYD) to buy Peninsula Gaming for $1.45B
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bailiwick - The Hub of Bites, Sips and Sounds - Now Open at The Orleans
- AES emerges as bidder for TerraForm Power (TERP) - SparkSpread
- Time (TIME) Hires Morgan Stanley, BofA to Field Takeover, Partnership - DJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!