Boyd Gaming (BYD) to buy Peninsula Gaming for $1.45B
- Bank Of America (BAC) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of 35c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 4/16: (ZLCS) (SODA) (YHOO) Higher; (ASML) (CSX) (TWTR) Lower (more...)
- Moelis & Company (MC) IPO Opens Solidly Higher
- Defunct Bitcoin Exchange MtGox Files to Liquidate
- Homebuilders Active Amid Slump in New Starts as Traders Look Ahead to Spring (XHB)
Boyd Gaming (NYSE: BYD) to buy Peninsula Gaming for $1.45B
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Post Holdings (POST) Rips Higher, Tyson Foods (TSN) Sinks
- Motorola Solutions' (MSI) Enterprise Business Sale Won't Change Market's Perception of Stock - Analyst
- Zalicus Inc. (ZLCS) Enters Merger Agreement with Epirus Biopharma
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!