Box (BOX) Has No Comment on Sale Rumors After Leak
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
"We don't have color or a comment to provide," a Box spokesperson told StreetInsider.com in an e-mail.
In the leaked e-mail, Box's status is listed as "CEO has no interest" by salesforce. This seems to suggest that BOX CEO, Aaron Levie, has no interest in selling at this point.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Japan's TDK in Talks to Buy InvenSense (INVN) - Reuters
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Pandora (P) exploring the interest of suitors beyond SiriusXM - sources per CNBC