Box (BOX) Has No Comment on Sale Rumors After Leak
- Wall Street declines as some post-election gainers reverse
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama commutes sentence of intelligence analyst Chelsea Manning
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
"We don't have color or a comment to provide," a Box spokesperson told StreetInsider.com in an e-mail.
In the leaked e-mail, Box's status is listed as "CEO has no interest" by salesforce. This seems to suggest that BOX CEO, Aaron Levie, has no interest in selling at this point.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Toshiba considering spinning off semiconductor operations and selling a stake to Western Digital (WDC) - Nikkei
- Nexstar Broadcasting (NXST) Completes Acquisition of Media General (MEG)
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!