Blackstone (BX) to acquire Alecta's U.S. properties in $1.8 billion deal - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Blackstone (NYSE: BX) to acquire Alecta's U.S. properties in $1.8 billion deal, according to Bloomberg.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Barrick Gold (ABX) Gains; Chinese Miners Said in Talks for Stake in Veladero Mine - Reuters
- Kinross Gold (KGC), Yorbeau Resources Enter Option Agreement on Rouyn Property
- HNA Group to Acquire 25% Stake in Hilton Worldwide (HLT) from Blackstone (BX)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!