Blackstone (BX) to acquire Alecta's U.S. properties in $1.8 billion deal - Bloomberg
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Trulance (Plecanatide) Approved by FDA
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Blackstone (NYSE: BX) to acquire Alecta's U.S. properties in $1.8 billion deal, according to Bloomberg.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Federal Judge to Block Anthem (ANTM), Cigna Corp. (CI) Merger - NYP
- Anthem (ANTM) Extends Cigna (CI) Merger Termination Date Until April 30, 2017
- Exclusive: Aon nears $4.5 billion sale of benefits outsourcing unit - sources
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!