Biogen (BIIB) on Watch Amid Renewed Chatter
- Wall St. set to open lower, weighed down by GE
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Biogen (NASDAQ: BIIB) was on watch amid renewed takeover chatter. Chatter suggests Pfizer (NYSE: PFE) and Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ) may also be interested in the company. The source of the rumor was said to be DealReporter.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coach (COH), Burberry Not in Active Merger Talks - Reuters
- Reynolds American (RAI) Peers on Watch as BAT (BTI) Looks to Complete Acquisition (PM) (MO)
- Coach (COH) Said Working with Evercore on Possible Merger with Burberry - Betaville
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!