Bidders Not 'Excited' Over Pep Boys (PBY) Go-Shop Period -DealReporter
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c, Sales Light
- Dow Chemical Co. (DOW) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Boeing Co. (BA) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/22: (PBYI) (TLM) (ISRG) Higher; (XOOM) (XLNX) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Posts Q4 EPS of 55c; Revs Top Expectations
Pep Boys (NYSE: PBY) shares are volatile over just the last few minutes of trade following a DealReporter article which suggests the company's go-shop period is not "exciting" potential bidders.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Gas Natural (EGAS) Approached by Algonquin, Offered $13/sh - DJ
- UPDATE: EU May Revise Google (GOOG) Antitrust Settlement - DJN
- EMC Corp. (EMC) Targeted by Elliot for VMware (VMW) Separation - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!