Bidders Not 'Excited' Over Pep Boys (PBY) Go-Shop Period -DealReporter
- Alcoa (AA) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c
- Market Wrap: Inflation Tops Fed's Rate Concerns; Alcoa Offers Q3 Kickoff Dud; Jobless Claims at 42-Year Low
- Fed Officials Said 'Prudent' to Wait for Clarity on Outlook
- Republicans in chaos as favorite quits House leadership race
- After Hours Stocks Movers 10/08: (HELE) (ASNA) Higher; (LDRH) (RT) (GPS) (more...)
Pep Boys (NYSE: PBY) shares are volatile over just the last few minutes of trade following a DealReporter article which suggests the company's go-shop period is not "exciting" potential bidders.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EMC/Dell Rumors May Be Another False Alarm, Bernstein's Sacconaghi Says (EMC) (VMW)
- Towers Watson (TW) Shareholders Said Considering Vote Against Willis Group (WSH) Deal
- Sandisk (SNDK), Toshiba Among Takeover Targets of Tsinghau - DigiTimes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!