Bidders Not 'Excited' Over Pep Boys (PBY) Go-Shop Period -DealReporter
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/21: (CYTX) (BID) (SPLK) Higher; (OTIV) (GME) (ARUN) Lower (more...)
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
Pep Boys (NYSE: PBY) shares are volatile over just the last few minutes of trade following a DealReporter article which suggests the company's go-shop period is not "exciting" potential bidders.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Riverbed Technology (RVBD) Active; Thoma Bravo, Bain, Hellman & Friedman Interested - Reuters
- Zenith Education to Acquire 56 Everest, WyoTech Campuses from Corinthian Colleges (COCO)
- UPDATE: T-Mobile (TMUS) May Attract Comcast (CMCSA), America Movil (AMX), Dish (DISH) - Bloomberg Citing DT Delekom
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!