Bidders Not 'Excited' Over Pep Boys (PBY) Go-Shop Period -DealReporter
- Google (GOOG) Misses Q4 EPS by 20c
- Market Wrap: Jobless Claims at 15-Year Low; Fed's Yellen Still Dovish?; Alibaba Hit on Sales Miss
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/29: (BAMM) (ICPT) (AMZN) (MTW) Higher; (DECK) (INVN) (ALGN) Lower (more...)
- Intercept Pharma's (ICPT) OCA Receives Breakthrough Therapy Designation in NASH
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q4 EPS by 28c
Pep Boys (NYSE: PBY) shares are volatile over just the last few minutes of trade following a DealReporter article which suggests the company's go-shop period is not "exciting" potential bidders.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sysco, U.S. Foods Merger Remains Uncertain as FTC Bears Down (SYY)
- Soros Looks to Acquire Large Automobile Dealership Group (AN) (PAG) (KMX)
- Kate Spade & Company (KATE), Lane Crawford Joyce Form China Partnership
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!