Bidders Not 'Excited' Over Pep Boys (PBY) Go-Shop Period -DealReporter
- Top 10 News for 2/8 - 2/12: Banks Crushed Amid Global Concerns; Tesla Ramps on Outlook; SEC Targets Boeing
- U.S. Justice Scalia, conservative icon, dead at 79
- Wall Street rallies; S&P 500 snaps five-day losing streak
- Loeb's Third Point LLC 13F Shows New Stake Axalta (AXTA), Morgan Stanley (MS), Liquidates T-Mobile (TMUS), Lowers eBay (EBAY) ...
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Said to Explore Sale Following Interest
Pep Boys (NYSE: PBY) shares are volatile over just the last few minutes of trade following a DealReporter article which suggests the company's go-shop period is not "exciting" potential bidders.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kroger (KR) Said Bidding for The Fresh Market (TFM)
- Pandora (P) Said Working with Morgan Stanley on Potential Sale
- Kroger (KR) Bid for Fresh Market (TFM) 'Surprising'; May See Value in Small Box - Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!