Bidders Not 'Excited' Over Pep Boys (PBY) Go-Shop Period -DealReporter
- Wall Street little changed as investors assess earnings
- Netflix (NFLX) Director Jay Hoag Scoops Up 600,000 Shares
- Mobileye (MBLY) Falls as Tesla (TSLA) Relationship to Come to an End
- Oil falls towards $44, lowest since May, on glut worries
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 07/26: (EXAS) (CRY) (NFLX) Higher; (TKAI) (CRME) (MSTX) (NDLS) (MBLY) Lower (more...)
Pep Boys (NYSE: PBY) shares are volatile over just the last few minutes of trade following a DealReporter article which suggests the company's go-shop period is not "exciting" potential bidders.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nidec Said Leading Bids for Emerson Electric's (EMR) Motors and Drives Business
- UPDATE: EverBank Financial (EVER) Said to Work with UBS to Explore Sale - Bloomberg
- Pentair (PNR) Gains; Emerson Electric in Bid for Valves Business - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!