Bidders Not 'Excited' Over Pep Boys (PBY) Go-Shop Period -DealReporter
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q2 EPS by 25c
- Market Wrap: Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark; SoulCycle Files for IPO; LinkedIn Limps on Premium Sub Slowdown
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) in Talks to Combine with Other Bottlers - WSJ
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/30: (YRCW) (COLM) (ZLTQ) Higher; (OCLS) (EA) (LNKD) Lower (more...)
- Amgen (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 14c, Raises FY Guidance
Pep Boys (NYSE: PBY) shares are volatile over just the last few minutes of trade following a DealReporter article which suggests the company's go-shop period is not "exciting" potential bidders.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NCR Corp. (NCR) May End Sale After $9B Thoma Bravo Deal Falls Through - NYP
- PREIT (PEI) to Sell Three Malls in $95.4M Deal
- Tesoro Petroleum (TSO) Held Unsuccesful Talks with HollyFrontier (HFC) - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!