Bidders Not 'Excited' Over Pep Boys (PBY) Go-Shop Period -DealReporter
- Pfizer, banks lead Wall Street lower; presidential debate eyed
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/26: (ARRY) (SMMT) (ACTA) Higher; (PTIE) (DRRX) (SALE) Lower
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to Acquire Bats Global Markets (BATS) in ~$3.2B Deal
- LANXESS to Acquire Chemtura (CHMT) in ~$2.5B Deal
- Pfizer (PFE) Won't Pursue Split
Pep Boys (NYSE: PBY) shares are volatile over just the last few minutes of trade following a DealReporter article which suggests the company's go-shop period is not "exciting" potential bidders.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Actua Corp. (ACTA) to Sell GovDelivery in $150M Deal
- Baird Recommends Buying SolarCity (SCTY) as a Trade, Expects Tesla (TSLA) Deal to Close
- GMP Securities to Acquire 5.5M Lundin Gold Shares from Kinross Gold (KGC)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!