Bidders Not 'Excited' Over Pep Boys (PBY) Go-Shop Period -DealReporter
- Wall St. opens flat, set to end the month higher
- SunTrust's Bob Peck Highlights 10 Candidates to Replace Yahoo! (YHOO) CEO Marissa Mayer
- Oil rises, traders take positions ahead of OPEC meeting
- Piper Jaffray Positive on Fitbit (FIT) Following Strong Weekend and Into Meetings This Week
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/30: (AVXL) (FIT) (MSFT) Higher; (CYCC) (AEZS) (LULU) Lower (more...)
Pep Boys (NYSE: PBY) shares are volatile over just the last few minutes of trade following a DealReporter article which suggests the company's go-shop period is not "exciting" potential bidders.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Orange (ORAN) said to weigh options, including tie-up with Telecom Italia (TI) - Bloomberg
- Consortium Submits Preliminary Non-binding Proposal to Acquire iKang (KANG)
- Towers Watson (TW) Issues Update on Details of Enhanced Willis Group Holdings (WSH) Offer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!