Bidders Not 'Excited' Over Pep Boys (PBY) Go-Shop Period -DealReporter
- Wall Street gives up on June rate hike by Fed after payrolls disappoint: poll
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 160K vs 200K Expected; UE Rate 5.0% vs 4.9% Expected
- Oil up on Canada wildfire, dollar; big weekly loss for Brent
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed But Drone Delayed
- UPDATE: Charter (CHTR) Wins FCC Approval to Buy Time Warner Cable (TWC)
Pep Boys (NYSE: PBY) shares are volatile over just the last few minutes of trade following a DealReporter article which suggests the company's go-shop period is not "exciting" potential bidders.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Colony Capital (CLNY) Said Close to Deal to Acquire NorthStar Asset Management (NSAM) - Bloomberg
- Air Products (APD) plans to pursue accretive acquisitions with deal cash - Bloomberg
- Evonik to Buy Performance Materials from Air Products (APD) in $3.8B Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!