Bidders Not 'Excited' Over Pep Boys (PBY) Go-Shop Period -DealReporter
- Pfizer, Inc. (PFE) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 7/29: (GEVO) (FTR) (WIN) (PLUG) Higher; (KBIO) (HLF) (LOCO) (UPS) Lower (more...)
- Windstream (WIN) Plans to Spin Certain Telecom Assets Into Public REIT
- Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c
- UPS (UPS) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c; Cuts FY14 EPS Outlook
Pep Boys (NYSE: PBY) shares are volatile over just the last few minutes of trade following a DealReporter article which suggests the company's go-shop period is not "exciting" potential bidders.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tesla Motors (TSLA) /Panasonic Reach Battery Agreement - Nikkei
- Zillow (Z) in Talks to Buy Trulia (TRLA) - Bloomberg
- Icahn Issues Release on Family Dollar Stores (FDO); Big Win, But Sees Other Bidders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!