Best Buy Co., Inc. (BBY) drops on reports Schulze to consider alternatives for buyout plan
- Wall St. edges higher on tech, housing boost
- Tesla (TSLA) Adds 100-kWh Battery Option Pack to Model S and Model X
- U.S. new home sales race to near nine-year high
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Director Buys 350K Shares
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/23: (URRE) (LCI) (OSUR) Higher; (LZB) (DY) (INTU) Lower (more...)
Best Buy Co., Inc. (NYSE: BBY) drops on reports Schulze to consider alternatives for buyout plan.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- hhgregg (HGG) Shares Gain Following Best Buy (BBY) Q2 Results
- Volume and volatility movers on open
- Energous (WATT) Sees Strong Early Gains
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!