Best Buy Co., Inc. (BBY) drops on reports Schulze to consider alternatives for buyout plan
- Wall Street flat before April jobs report; retailers slip
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed
- UPDATE: Herbalife (HLF) Says Talks With FTC Have Progressed to Advanced Stage
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Forms New Patient Access and Pricing Committee; Will Oversee Drug Pricing
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/05: (HLF) (RATE) (YELP) Higher; (GST) (ENDP) (IMPV) Lower (more...)
Best Buy Co., Inc. (NYSE: BBY) drops on reports Schulze to consider alternatives for buyout plan.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Anadarko (APC) said shopping assets in Wyoming, East Texas, and Louisiana - Bloomberg
- AIG (AIG) said to target $4B valuation in mortgage unit's IPO - Bloomberg
- Relypsa's (RLYP) $150M Debt Financing Feeds Both Bears and Bulls - Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!