Best Buy Co., Inc. (BBY) drops on reports Schulze to consider alternatives for buyout plan
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Zimmer (ZMH) to Acquire Biomet in ~$13.35B Deal
- UPS (UPS) Misses Q1 EPS by 10c; Sees FY14 EPS at Low-End of Range
- Herbalife (HLF) Questions Ackman's Campaign Following ABC News Report
- Caterpillar, Inc. (CAT) Tops Q1 EPS Views; Boosts FY14 Profit Outlook
Best Buy Co., Inc. (NYSE: BBY) drops on reports Schulze to consider alternatives for buyout plan.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Bank of New York (BK) Weighing Sale of Corporate Trust Unit - Report
- Charter (CHTR) /Comcast (CMCSA) Nearing Subscriber Deal - Bloomberg
- Wunderlich Comments on Rumored Comcast (CMCSA)/ Charter (CHTR) Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!