Best Buy (BBY) founder to offer $24-$26 per share - Bloomberg
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
Best Buy (NYSE: BBY) founder to offer $24-$26 per share - Bloomberg
You May Also Be Interested In
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
- Nokia's (NOK) Tax Bill in India Could Balloon to $3.4B
- Novartis AG (NVS) Considering Asset Swap with Merck (MRK) - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!