Beacon Roofing (BECN) Acquires Structural Materials, Co.
- Hilton Worldwide (HLT) IPO Opens at $21.30
- Initial Jobless Claims Spike Higher, But Market May Take it in Stride
- Aramark Holdings (ARMK) IPO Opens Modestly Higher
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/12: (BAXS) (UNS) (ARCW) Higher; (IMUC) (LULU) (CIEN) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Retail Sales Jump 0.7% in Nov. as Consumers Become More Complacent
Beacon Roofing Supply, Inc. (Nasdaq: BECN) has acquired Structural Materials, Co, a distributor of residential and commercial roofing products and related accessories headquartered in Santa Ana, CA. Founded in 1948, Structural has six locations in Los Angeles and Orange Counties and in the surrounding areas, with total annual sales of approximately $81 million in 2011.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GM (GM) Sells Ally Financial Stake for $900M
- UPDATE: ImmunoCellular (IMUC) Phase II Study Does Not Meet Survival Endpoint
- Kindred Healthcare (KND) Completes Nursing Home Purchase from HCP, Inc. (HCP)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!