Bayer Wants to Raise Monsanto (MON) Offer to $129/Share - Bloomberg, Citing Rheinische Post
- S&P, Dow rise on health stocks; Nasdaq weighed by Comcast
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bayer Wants to Raise Monsanto (NYSE: MON) Offer to $129/Share - Bloomberg, Citing Rheinische Post
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TGP Exits $2B Race for McDonald's (MCD) China Business - Bloomberg
- Gannett (GCI) billion-dollar deal to buy Tronc (TRNC) put on hold
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Said 'Very Close' on One or More Asset Sales
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!