BP (BP) has indicated two possible bidders for TNK-BP venture -WSJ
- Greece, China Issues Weigh on Market Psychology
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
WSJ reporting BP (NYSE: BP) has indicated there are two possible bidders for TNK-BP venture
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BP plc (BP) Said to Settle 2010 Oil Spill Claims with U.S.
- AT&T (T), DIRECTV (DTV) Deal Set to Be Cleared by DOJ Without Conditions - Bloomberg
- L-3 Communications (LLL) Said to Explore Sale of NSS Unit - DealReporter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!