BP (BP) has indicated two possible bidders for TNK-BP venture -WSJ
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Misses Q2 EPS by 12c; Sees FY15 Core Earnings In-Line to Down Versus Prior Year
- Caterpillar (CAT) Misses Q4 EPS by 20c; Guides FY15 EPS Well Below the Street
- Pfizer (PFE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY15 Outlook
- Dec. Durable Goods Orders -3.4% vs 0.3% Expected
- DuPont (DD) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Cost-Reduction Initiatives Increased
WSJ reporting BP (NYSE: BP) has indicated there are two possible bidders for TNK-BP venture
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Could be Prime Target as TPG Capital Looks to MLM Segment for Deals (AVP) (NUS)
- TPG tells CNBC is has no comment on the report of talks with Avon Products (AVP)
- Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS) to Acquire Majority Stake in ETF Issuer Solutions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!