BP (BP) has indicated two possible bidders for TNK-BP venture -WSJ
- Market Wrap: Manufacturing Index Rises to Multi-Year Highs; Apple: No Breach in Recent Photo Leak; Merger Monday!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/2 (CNQR) (TTPH) (FLEX) Higher; (END) (HELE) (CDW) Lower (more...)
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
WSJ reporting BP (NYSE: BP) has indicated there are two possible bidders for TNK-BP venture
You May Also Be Interested In
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Gains; Rumors Say Iliad Entered Talks with Private-Equity on New Bid
- MWI Veterinary Supply (MWIV) Expands Presence in the U.K. with Latest Acquisitions
- Southwest Gas (SWX) Plans $185M Acquisition of Several Affiliates
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!