BP (BP) has indicated two possible bidders for TNK-BP venture -WSJ
- Twitter (TWTR) Sees Rollercoaster Ride Following Earnings, User Growth Commentary
- Market Wrap: Markets Rebound on Easing China Fears; Consumer Confidence Slips in July; Twitter Outperforms in Q2
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/28: (RUBI) (BWLD) (CTXS) Higher; (YELP) (AKAM) (TWTR) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c, Q3 & FY Guidance Falls Short
- Wall Street bounces back after five-day selloff
WSJ reporting BP (NYSE: BP) has indicated there are two possible bidders for TNK-BP venture
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BP less likely to be acquired after $18.7 billion settlement: CEO
- Precision Castparts (PCP) to Acquire Noranco in $560M Deal
- GE sets Sept 4 deadline for bids on Japan leasing unit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!