BP (BP) has indicated two possible bidders for TNK-BP venture -WSJ
- Market Wrap: Men's Wearhouse/Jos. A. Bank Strike Deal; Fuel Cell Stocks Pop, Drop; Bye, Bye Fannie and Freddie?
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 03/11: (OXGN) (PRMW) (PAY) Higher; (MX) (KTOS) (PLUG) Lower
- Men's Wearhouse (MW) to Acquire Jos. A. Bank (JOSB) for $65/Share Cash
- The End of Fannie (FNMA) and Freddie (FMCC)?
- Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. (DKS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues Mixed Q1, FY14 Outlook
WSJ reporting BP (NYSE: BP) has indicated there are two possible bidders for TNK-BP venture
You May Also Be Interested In
- salesforce.com (CRM) May Unload San Francisco Land as Prices Soar - Bloomberg
- NRG Energy (NRG) to Acquire Retail Electric Business of Dominion (D)
- Sprint (S)/T Mobile US (TMUS) Merger Probability Seen at 70%, FBR Says
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!