BP (BP) has indicated two possible bidders for TNK-BP venture -WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/5 - 10/9: Twitter Names New CEO; Fed Cautious on Hike Amid Global Slowdown; GE Gets New Activist
- Wall Street ekes out small gain to cap strongest week of year
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
WSJ reporting BP (NYSE: BP) has indicated there are two possible bidders for TNK-BP venture
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Dell to Offer EMC (EMC) $33/Share Including VMware (VMW) Tracking Stock - Bloomberg
- Immune Pharmaceuticals Submits Investigational New Drug Application (IND) in the U.S. for its Lead Product Candidate Bertilimumab for the Treatment of Bullous Pemphigoid
- Attorneys & CPA's involved in the BP Oil Spill Settlement Agreement are suffering from BP fatigue.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!