BP (BP) has indicated two possible bidders for TNK-BP venture -WSJ
- Oil jumps 8 percent, biggest three-day surge since 1990
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Buy
- After Hours Stocks Movers 08/31: (TRVN) (MTRX) (SUNE) Higher; (ADEP) Lower (more...)
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Acquire Scioderm in ~$950M Deal
- Wall Street's worst month in three years ends on a sour note
WSJ reporting BP (NYSE: BP) has indicated there are two possible bidders for TNK-BP venture
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Elemica Expands European Supply Chain Conference Agenda
- Shire (SHPG) on Watch on News Takeover Target Baxalta (BXLT) Looking at Its Own Deal
- Leerink Partners Remains Bullish on Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) Following Announced Scioderm Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!