BP (BP) has indicated two possible bidders for TNK-BP venture -WSJ
- Wall St. slips on healthcare, consumer names; Fed eyed
- GameStop (GME) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Offers Guidance
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Mentioned as Short at Muddy Waters
- ITT Educational Services (ESI) Shares Decline on Reports of Increased Oversight
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/25: (EPAY) (PSTG) (OCN) Higher; (TLND) (GME) (SPLK) Lower (more...)
WSJ reporting BP (NYSE: BP) has indicated there are two possible bidders for TNK-BP venture
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pharmerica (PMC) Said Exploring Potential Sale
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Sell-Off Intensifies on Worries Over Merger Amid Short Report
- Liberty Media said in lead to acquire Formula One - Sky
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!