BP (BP) has indicated two possible bidders for TNK-BP venture -WSJ
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/09: (HIHO) (GIVN) (PRAN) Higher; (OSIS) (GNE) (CRIS) Lower
WSJ reporting BP (NYSE: BP) has indicated there are two possible bidders for TNK-BP venture
You May Also Be Interested In
- SAC may sell reinsurance unit for $500 million to $1B - WSJ
- ValueClick, Inc. (VCLK) Agrees to Sell O&O Websites to IAC (IACI)
- AMR (AAMRQ) (AAL) Announces Post-Merger Equity Distribution
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!