B/E Aerospace (BEAV) volatility flat into deal with Rockwell Collins (ROK)
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Rockwell Collins (NYSE: COL) announced a deal to buy B/E Aerospace (NASDAQ: BEAV) for about $62 per share, or $6.4B, while also reporting Q4 earnings of $1.58 on revenue of $1.45B against estimates of $1.57 and $1.48B. B/E Aerospace also released its quarterly report in conjunction with the news, showing earnings per share of 83c on revenue of $733M as compared to forecasts of 80c and $707.45M. BEAV November call option implied volatility is at 32, January is at 28; compared to its 52-week range of 22 to 43.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Comerica (CMA) calls active on sharp rally to nine-year high
- iShares NASDAQ Biotechnology Index (IBB) volatility flat as shares trend lower
- Alere (ALR) 30-day implied volatility at 51 into Abbott (ABT) files complaint to terminate acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Options, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, Earnings, col
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!