Avnet (AVT) Acquires IP&E Distributor Altron GmbH
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
Avnet, Inc., (NYSE: AVT), has acquired Altron GmbH & Co. KG (Altron). Altron, which is headquartered in Lehrte Germany, is a leading interconnect, passive and electromechanical components (IP&E) distributor in Germany, representing over 40 suppliers. Altron generated revenue of approximately US$30 million in calendar 2011.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Avnet Electronics Marketing Americas and Power-One Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- Avnet Electronics Marketing Executive to Keynote at Supply Chain and Transportation one2one Summit
- BRE Properties (BRE) Confirms Exploration of Strategic Options, Bid from Essex Property Trust (ESS)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!