Avis Budget (CAR) said to decide against renewing bid for Dollar Thrifty (DTG)
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Autohome (ATHM) IPO Nearly Doubles on Open
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/11: (CYTR) (VIMC) (NRF) Higher; (GEVO) (AVNR) (LH) Lower (more...)
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c; adj.-Comps Up 5%
- Valero Energy Partners LP (VLP) IPO Opens Up Over 20%
Avis Budget (NYSE: CAR) said to decide against renewing bid for Dollar Thrifty (NYSE: DTG). Shares are volatile on the headlines.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) Active as Spotify Introduces New Features (AAPL) (GOOG)
- Muddy Waters said they have no short report on Vipshop Holdings (VIPS)
- Muddy Waters Mentions NQ Mobile (NQ) on Twitter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDollar Thrifty Takeover
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!