AutoNavi (AMAP) to Acquire Under-Construction Premises in Beijing's Shunyi District for $42.9M
- Oil jumps 8 percent, biggest three-day surge since 1990
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Buy
- After Hours Stocks Movers 08/31: (TRVN) (MTRX) (SUNE) Higher; (ADEP) Lower (more...)
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Acquire Scioderm in ~$950M Deal
- Wall Street's worst month in three years ends on a sour note
AutoNavi Holdings Limited (Nasdaq: AMAP), recently entered into a set of agreements to acquire under-construction premises with an aggregate gross floor area of approximately 27,000 square meters in the Industrial Park of National Geographic Information Technology in Beijing's Shunyi District. The location will serve primarily as AutoNavi's new map data facility, while also supporting the Company's overall expansion. The aggregate consideration for acquiring the new premises is approximately RMB270 million (USD42.9 million), to be paid in installments until construction is completed and accepted. Approximately 40% of the purchase price is expected to be paid by the end of this year. Pursuant to the agreements, the premises will be delivered to AutoNavi by the end of April 2014.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Computer Sciences (CSC) Will Combine CSGov Unit with SRA
- Whitestone REIT (WSR) Announces $14.3M Acquisition of Keller Place
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Seen as Better Takeover Target vs Twitter (TWTR)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!