AutoNavi (AMAP) to Acquire Under-Construction Premises in Beijing's Shunyi District for $42.9M
- Top 10 News for 8/18 - 8/22: Apple Back to Record Highs; Ballmer Bids Microsoft 'Adieu'; Dollar Store M&A Saga Continues
- Yellen Jackson Hole Speech: Labor Market Dynamics and Monetary Policy
- It's About Time Apple (AAPL) Price Targets Started Moving Higher
- Dynegy (DYN) to Acquire Duke Energy's (DUK) Midwest Generation Assets in $6.25B Deal
- Murata Electronics to Acquire Peregrine Semi (PSMI) in Net $465M Deal
AutoNavi Holdings Limited (Nasdaq: AMAP), recently entered into a set of agreements to acquire under-construction premises with an aggregate gross floor area of approximately 27,000 square meters in the Industrial Park of National Geographic Information Technology in Beijing's Shunyi District. The location will serve primarily as AutoNavi's new map data facility, while also supporting the Company's overall expansion. The aggregate consideration for acquiring the new premises is approximately RMB270 million (USD42.9 million), to be paid in installments until construction is completed and accepted. Approximately 40% of the purchase price is expected to be paid by the end of this year. Pursuant to the agreements, the premises will be delivered to AutoNavi by the end of April 2014.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NeuStar (NSR) Working with JP Morgan on Possible Sale - Reuters
- Infineon (INFFY) Isn't Buying Fairchild (FCS) or Freescale (FSL) - Reuters
- Carrols Restaurant (TAST) to Purchase 64 BURGER KING Restaurants
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!