AutoNavi (AMAP) to Acquire Under-Construction Premises in Beijing's Shunyi District for $42.9M
- Global stocks wilt ahead of Fed gathering, dollar wobbles
- Mylan (MYL) Announces Actions to Expand EpiPen Access; Includes Plans to Reduce Patient Cost
- HP, Inc. (HPQ) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Q4 EPS Below Views
- Berry Plastics Group (BERY) to Acquire AEP Industries (AEPI) for $765M
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Updates on Strategic Alternatives
AutoNavi Holdings Limited (Nasdaq: AMAP), recently entered into a set of agreements to acquire under-construction premises with an aggregate gross floor area of approximately 27,000 square meters in the Industrial Park of National Geographic Information Technology in Beijing's Shunyi District. The location will serve primarily as AutoNavi's new map data facility, while also supporting the Company's overall expansion. The aggregate consideration for acquiring the new premises is approximately RMB270 million (USD42.9 million), to be paid in installments until construction is completed and accepted. Approximately 40% of the purchase price is expected to be paid by the end of this year. Pursuant to the agreements, the premises will be delivered to AutoNavi by the end of April 2014.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Sanchez Energy (SN) Said to Seek Buyers for Some Eagle Ford Assets Valued Below $500M - Bloomberg
- Proofpoint (PFPT) Acquires Return Path's Email Fraud Protection Unit
- MB Financial (MBFI) Announces Completion of Merger with American Chartered
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!