AutoNavi (AMAP) to Acquire Under-Construction Premises in Beijing's Shunyi District for $42.9M
- Google (GOOG) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of $6.27; CPCs Fell 9%, Paid Clicks Rose 26%
- Market Wrap: Fed Spots Growth in 'Most' Regions; Lusterless Gold Deal; CBS Outdoors: Now REIT Approved!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/16: (APP) (PLXS) (SNDK) Higher; (NSR) (IBM) (GOOG) Lower (more...)
- IBM (IBM) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Sees FY EPS Above the Street
- UPDATE: Fed Says Economic Growth 'Increased in Most Regions' of U.S.
AutoNavi Holdings Limited (Nasdaq: AMAP), recently entered into a set of agreements to acquire under-construction premises with an aggregate gross floor area of approximately 27,000 square meters in the Industrial Park of National Geographic Information Technology in Beijing's Shunyi District. The location will serve primarily as AutoNavi's new map data facility, while also supporting the Company's overall expansion. The aggregate consideration for acquiring the new premises is approximately RMB270 million (USD42.9 million), to be paid in installments until construction is completed and accepted. Approximately 40% of the purchase price is expected to be paid by the end of this year. Pursuant to the agreements, the premises will be delivered to AutoNavi by the end of April 2014.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Post Holdings (POST) Rips Higher, Tyson Foods (TSN) Sinks
- Global Eagle Entertainment Inc. (ENT) Completes AIA Merger
- Motorola Solutions' (MSI) Enterprise Business Sale Won't Change Market's Perception of Stock - Analyst
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!