AutoNavi (AMAP) to Acquire Under-Construction Premises in Beijing's Shunyi District for $42.9M
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan Elected as Chairman
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) CEO Musk Plans to 'Unveil the D' Next Week
- Market Wrap: Private Employment Expands in Sept.; BofA CEO Becomes Chairman; U.S. Secret Service Director Resigns
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/01: (RLD) (DRL) (DTV) Higher; (WILN) (NLNK) (PLTA) Lower (more...)
AutoNavi Holdings Limited (Nasdaq: AMAP), recently entered into a set of agreements to acquire under-construction premises with an aggregate gross floor area of approximately 27,000 square meters in the Industrial Park of National Geographic Information Technology in Beijing's Shunyi District. The location will serve primarily as AutoNavi's new map data facility, while also supporting the Company's overall expansion. The aggregate consideration for acquiring the new premises is approximately RMB270 million (USD42.9 million), to be paid in installments until construction is completed and accepted. Approximately 40% of the purchase price is expected to be paid by the end of this year. Pursuant to the agreements, the premises will be delivered to AutoNavi by the end of April 2014.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Yahoo! (YHOO) Active on Chatter
- Carlisle Cos. (CSL) Acquires LHi Technology in $195M Deal
- Rackspace (RAX) Ramps Higher on Speculation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!