Arthur J. Gallagher (AJG) Buys GS Chapman & Associates Insurance Brokers
- Wall Street flat before April jobs report; retailers slip
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed
- UPDATE: Herbalife (HLF) Says Talks With FTC Have Progressed to Advanced Stage
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Forms New Patient Access and Pricing Committee; Will Oversee Drug Pricing
- Tableau Software (DATA) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c, Sales Beat
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (NYSE: AJG) announced the acquisition of G. S. Chapman & Associates Insurance Brokers, Inc. (Chapman Insurance) headquartered in Pasadena, California. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jim Bond Joins Gallagher Bassett as Chief Financial Officer
- Anadarko (APC) said shopping assets in Wyoming, East Texas, and Louisiana - Bloomberg
- Southern Co. (SO), AGL Resources (GAS) Announce Merger Settlement in New Jersey
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!