Arthur J. Gallagher (AJG) Buys GS Chapman & Associates Insurance Brokers
- U.S. GDP Fell 0.7% in Q1 Amid Weaker Goods Exports, Business Investment - 2nd Est.
- Equinix (EQIX) to Acquire TelecityGroup in $3.6B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/29: (TBIO) (HRTX) (NQ) Higher; (FRO) (SPLK) (CYBR) Lower (more...)
- Intel (INTC) Said Near $15B Offer for Altera (ALTR)
- Avago Technologies (AVGO) PT Raised to $180 at Brean Capital
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (NYSE: AJG) announced the acquisition of G. S. Chapman & Associates Insurance Brokers, Inc. (Chapman Insurance) headquartered in Pasadena, California. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosetta Stone (RST) Said to Attract Interest from Private Equity
- 3D Systems (DDD) Pops on Market Chatter
- Cellectis (CLLS) Takeover Speculation 'Early'- Analyst
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!