Arthur J. Gallagher (AJG) Buys GS Chapman & Associates Insurance Brokers
- Market Wrap: Markets Slump Amid Weak Econ. Data; GoDaddy Goes Public; U.S. Auto Sales Mixed in March
- McDonald's (MCD) Announces Enhanced Employee Benefits; Includes Wage Increase, Paid Vacation
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/01: (RPRX) (TCPI) (XON) Higher; (SIGM) (CNAT) (MU) Lower (more...)
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Model 'W'
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (NYSE: AJG) announced the acquisition of G. S. Chapman & Associates Insurance Brokers, Inc. (Chapman Insurance) headquartered in Pasadena, California. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Starts Arthur J. Gallagher (AJG) at Outperform
- Dominion Midstream Partners (DM) Acquires Dominion Carolina Gas Transmission in ~$495M Deal (D)
- Lexington Realty Trust (LXP) Announces Closure of Five Property Acquisitions During Q1'15
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!