Arthur J. Gallagher (AJG) Buys GS Chapman & Associates Insurance Brokers
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q2 EPS by 25c
- Amgen (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 14c, Raises FY Guidance
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/30: (QUIK) (MEP) (WPCS) Higher; (PVA) (ESI) (LNCO) Lower
- FireEye (FEYE) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Guides FY15 Loss, Revenue to Strong Side
- U.S. second-quarter GDP gains speed on consumer spending
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (NYSE: AJG) announced the acquisition of G. S. Chapman & Associates Insurance Brokers, Inc. (Chapman Insurance) headquartered in Pasadena, California. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Arthur J. Gallagher (AJG) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Miller Energy Resources (MILL) Posts Q2 GAAP Loss of $2.48/Share; Will Evaluate Several Offers
- Lombard Medical (EVAR) Acquires Altura Medical in $50.5M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!