Apple (AAPL) said also in talks with Lit Motors on takeover - NYT
- Wall Street rallies as OPEC reaches output deal
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Fall 4.3%
- Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Announces ITI-007 Phase 3 Missed Primary Endpoint in Schizophrenia
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Announces FDA Approval for ORKAMBI in Children 6-11; Lowers 2016 ORKAMBI Revenue Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/28: (AEGR) (PIR) (GSAT) Higher; (ITCI) (ATNM) (PRGS) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Lit Motors is a San Francisco start-up that has developed an electric self-balancing motorcycle.
Apple has already hired several Lit Motors employees in the past, according to the report.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Spotify said in Advanced Talks to Acquire SoundCloud - FT (AAPL) (TWTR)
- UPDATE: LinkedIn (LNKD) Shares Turn Negative; Complications Seen in EU Over Microsoft Deal - Mlex
- KKR & Co. (KKR) Said to Seek $800M for First Health-Care Fund - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!