Apple (AAPL) Said in Talks with McLaren Technology on Acquisition - FT
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
- Mnuchin Wants Fannie (FNMA)/Freddie (FMCC) Out of Government Hands, But Stocks Grossly Overvalued - Keefe, Bruyette & Woods
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) said in talks with McLaren Technology on Acquisition - FT.
From the report:
Apple has approached McLaren Technology Group, the British supercar engineer and Formula One team owner, about a potential acquisition, in the clearest sign yet that the iPhone maker is seeking to transform the automotive industry.
Related Stock: Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Pandora (P) Pares Gains; Making No New Effort to Sell Itself - Reuters
- Walt Disney (DIS), Twitter (TWTR) Rumored to Have 'Agreed on a Price'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTesla, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!