Apollo Said to Eye Community Health Systems (CYH) Assets - Reuters
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street climbs as banks bounce
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Apollo Global is one of the private equity firms in talks to acquire assets of Community Health Systems (NYSE: CYH), according to Reuters, citing people familiar. Some real estate investment trusts have also shown an interest the company's assets.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Community Health Systems (CYH) Divests Four Rural Hospitals
- Constellation Brands (STZ) Said to Consider $1B Sale of Canadian Wine Business - DJ
- Xilinx (XLNX), Maxim (MXIM) Other Chip Stocks on Watch on NXP (NXPI) M&A Headlines
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!