Apollo Global (APO) Sees $10-$12B for Next Buyout Fund
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Buy
- Recent Market Correction Seen as 'Extremely Unusual'
- Wall St. dips as September rate hike back on the table
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Acquire Scioderm in ~$950M Deal
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Discloses ~$4.5B Stake in Phillips 66 (PSX)
Apollo Global Management, LLC (NYSE: APO) is said to seek $10-$12 billion for its next buyout fund, according to headlines from Bloomberg.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Carlyle Group (CG) to Acquire Blyth in $98M Deal
- iKang Healthcare (KANG) Recieves Preliminary $17.80/ADS Going Private Offer
- Almost Family (AFAM) Completes $50.5M Acquisition of Willcare Health Care
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!