Apollo Global (APO) Sees $10-$12B for Next Buyout Fund
- Top 10 News for 4/20 - 4/24: Comcast Cancels Time Warner Deal; Teva/Mylan/Perrigo Saga Continues; Big Names, Solid Earnings
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Mylan (MYL) to Begin Cash, Stock Tender of Perrigo (PRGO)
- Biogen (BIIB) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Revs Light
Apollo Global Management, LLC (NYSE: APO) is said to seek $10-$12 billion for its next buyout fund, according to headlines from Bloomberg.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nokia (NOK) Searches All Arond for Potential HERE Maps Buyer (FB) (AMZN) (HAR)
- Jefferies Upgrades Time Warner Cable (TWC) to Buy; Comcast Deal is Not the End All Be All
- Charter's (CHTR) Advisors Said to Approach Time Warner Cable (TWC) About Potential Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!