Apollo Global (APO) Sees $10-$12B for Next Buyout Fund
- Market Wrap: Pending Home Sales Reach Multi-Year Highs; M&A Rules the Day; Tesla Plans New Product Launch
- OptumRx to Acquire Catamaran (CTRX) for $61.50/Share (UNH)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/30: (DRYS) (TSLA) (HLT) Higher; (EGY) (SNTA) (TCK) Lower (more...)
- AIG (AIG) Chairman Miller Will Step Down in July
- Tesla (TSLA) CEO Musk: Major New Product Line Being Unveiled April 30th
Apollo Global Management, LLC (NYSE: APO) is said to seek $10-$12 billion for its next buyout fund, according to headlines from Bloomberg.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Centerbridge to Acqure Apollo's (APO) Great Wolf Resorts
- Intel (INTC) Could Pay Premium for Altera (ALTR), but Deal Should Expand Opportunities - Cowen
- UPDATE: Campus Crest Communities (CCG) Hits Session Highs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!