Apollo Global (APO) Sees $10-$12B for Next Buyout Fund
- Futures rise, but focus still on Fed
- Oil falls for fifth day as focus returns to growing exports
- Where to Invest When The Fed Raises For A Second Time? (SPY) (QQQ) (IWM (XLF)
- Best Buy (BBY) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Comps Outpace Views
- Polycom (PLCM) Receives Revised Offer; Could Lead to 'Company Superior Proposal'
Apollo Global Management, LLC (NYSE: APO) is said to seek $10-$12 billion for its next buyout fund, according to headlines from Bloomberg.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exclusive: Tribune Publishing to reject Gannett offer, will share info - sources
- Energizer Holdings (ENR) Enters Agreement to Acquire HandStands in $340M Deal
- ConAgra Foods (CAG) Agrees to Sell Spicetec Flavors & Seasonings to Givaudan for $340M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!