Apollo Global (APO) Sees $10-$12B for Next Buyout Fund
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Halliburton (HAL), Baker Hughes (BHI) Said to Plan Calling Off $28B Merger Agreement
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Tokyo slide keeps mood downbeat
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
Apollo Global Management, LLC (NYSE: APO) is said to seek $10-$12 billion for its next buyout fund, according to headlines from Bloomberg.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Pfizer's (PFE) Pumps and Devices Business Said to Attract Bids
- Medivation (MDVN) Expected to Reject Sanofi (SNY) Bid; Sanofi May Abandon Effort - Source
- Bemis (BMS) Completes Acquisition of SteriPack's Packaging Operations; No Terms
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!