Apollo Global (APO) Sees $10-$12B for Next Buyout Fund
- Top 10 News for 8/22 - 8/26: Yellen Hints at Hike; Muddy Waters Picks New Target; Pfizer, Medivation Make it Official
- Janet Yellen Jackson Hole Speech; Rate Hike Case has Strengthened
- Wall Street falls after Fischer, Yellen comments
- Apollo Global to Acquire Rackspace (RAX) in $4.3B Deal
- Icahn Shopped Herbalife (HLF) Stake to Ackman Group
Apollo Global Management, LLC (NYSE: APO) is said to seek $10-$12 billion for its next buyout fund, according to headlines from Bloomberg.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apollo Global to buy Rackspace Hosting in $4.3 billion deal
- Rackspace (RAX) halted for trading with recent takeover rumors surrounding the company
- Rackspace Enters Into a $4.3 Billion Transaction to Become a Private Company Through an Acquisition Led by Certain Funds Managed by Affiliates of Apollo Global Management
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!