Apollo Global (APO) Sees $10-$12B for Next Buyout Fund
- Wall St. little changed; tech gains offset energy losses
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
- GDP Annualized (Q2 A) 1.2% vs 2.5% Expected
- BOJ eases policy by doubling ETF buying, underwhelms expectations
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Misses Q2 EPS Views; Production Light of Expectations
Apollo Global Management, LLC (NYSE: APO) is said to seek $10-$12 billion for its next buyout fund, according to headlines from Bloomberg.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Interactive Intelligence (ININ) Said Exploring Sale
- Cowen Attempts to Answer 'What is Going on with NetSuite (N)?
- UPDATE: Medivation (MDVN) said to ask for buyer interest by mid-August - CNBC (GILD) (SNY)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!