Apollo Global (APO) Sees $10-$12B for Next Buyout Fund
- Top 10 News for 10/5 - 10/9: Twitter Names New CEO; Fed Cautious on Hike Amid Global Slowdown; GE Gets New Activist
- Wall Street ekes out small gain to cap strongest week of year
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
Apollo Global Management, LLC (NYSE: APO) is said to seek $10-$12 billion for its next buyout fund, according to headlines from Bloomberg.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SolarWinds (SWI) Said to Draw Interest from Hellman & Friedman, Vista Equity, Thoma Bravo - Bloomberg
- Blackstone (BX) to Acquire Biomed Realty Trust (BMR) in $8B Deal
- UPDATE: Dell said offering EMC (EMC) $27.25/share plus tracking stock - Re/code
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!