American Campus (ACC) to Acquire Large Student Housing Portfolio in $862.8M Deal
- Top 10 News for 8/22 - 8/26: Yellen Hints at Hike; Muddy Waters Picks New Target; Pfizer, Medivation/Pfizer Make it Official
- Carl Icahn Bought 2.3M Herbalife (HLF) Shares Today, Rips Bill Ackman
- Janet Yellen Jackson Hole Speech; Rate Hike Case has Strengthened
- Wall Street slips in wake of comments by top Fed officials
- Apollo Global to Acquire Rackspace (RAX) in $4.3B Deal
American Campus Communities, Inc. (NYSE: ACC) announced the November 30, 2012 completion of the previously announced acquisition of 19 select student housing properties with 12,049 beds, including 366 beds at an additional phase currently under development at an existing property, from affiliates of Kayne Anderson Capital Advisors, L.P. (NYSE: KYN). The aggregate purchase price of $862.8 million includes the assumption of approximately $395.8 million of outstanding mortgage debt. The acquisition of the phase under development, which is expected to close during the third quarter of 2013, is subject to certain closing conditions, including satisfactory completion of such phase.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Phillips 66 Partners (PSXP) to Acquire Chevron-Owned NGL Logistics Assets in South Louisiana
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Receives FTC Approval to Acquire Fairchild Semi (FCS)
- Rackspace (RAX) Sees Sharp Gains on Continued Takeover Speculation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!