American Campus (ACC) to Acquire Large Student Housing Portfolio in $862.8M Deal
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Exclusive: Tesla, SolarCity close to merger agreement
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
- Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +15 to 462 (447 Prior)
American Campus Communities, Inc. (NYSE: ACC) announced the November 30, 2012 completion of the previously announced acquisition of 19 select student housing properties with 12,049 beds, including 366 beds at an additional phase currently under development at an existing property, from affiliates of Kayne Anderson Capital Advisors, L.P. (NYSE: KYN). The aggregate purchase price of $862.8 million includes the assumption of approximately $395.8 million of outstanding mortgage debt. The acquisition of the phase under development, which is expected to close during the third quarter of 2013, is subject to certain closing conditions, including satisfactory completion of such phase.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trading Radar for 7/25: Sprint (S), Danaher (DHR), Texas Instruments (TXN), Las Vegas Sands (LVS), Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Report
- Anthem (ANTM), Cigna Corp. (CI) sued by DoJ to block merger - Bloomberg
- U.S. moves to block massive health insurer deals led by Anthem, Aetna
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!