American Campus (ACC) to Acquire Large Student Housing Portfolio in $862.8M Deal
- Merck KGaA to Acquire Sigma-Aldrich (SIAL) in $17B Deal
- Apple (AAPL) First Weekend iPhone 6/6+ Sales Top 10 Million Units
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/22: (VIAS) (SIAL) (CNET) Higher; (CRR) (INVN) (YHOO) Lower (more...)
- Siemens to Acquire Dresser-Rand Group (DRC) in $7.6 Billion Deal
- EMC (EMC) Considers Merger With Rival - WSJ
American Campus Communities, Inc. (NYSE: ACC) announced the November 30, 2012 completion of the previously announced acquisition of 19 select student housing properties with 12,049 beds, including 366 beds at an additional phase currently under development at an existing property, from affiliates of Kayne Anderson Capital Advisors, L.P. (NYSE: KYN). The aggregate purchase price of $862.8 million includes the assumption of approximately $395.8 million of outstanding mortgage debt. The acquisition of the phase under development, which is expected to close during the third quarter of 2013, is subject to certain closing conditions, including satisfactory completion of such phase.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: General Electric (GE) Said to Be in Talks with Dresser-Rand (DRC) - FT
- Auxilium Pharma (AUXL) Says Endo (ENDP) is Not Superior (QLTI)
- EPIQ Systems (EPIQ) Said to Reject $20/Share Offer from P2 Capital - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!