American Campus (ACC) to Acquire Large Student Housing Portfolio in $862.8M Deal
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- Facebook (FB) Can't Get Any S&P 500 Love... The Reason Explained
- Despite Denials, Sherlund Convinced Ford's (F) Mulally Will Go to Microsoft (MSFT)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/05: (CALI) (PBYI) (MEI) Higher; (SOL) (WTSL) (NWY) lower
- China's Central Bank Rocks Bitcoin; Says 'Not a Currency'
American Campus Communities, Inc. (NYSE: ACC) announced the November 30, 2012 completion of the previously announced acquisition of 19 select student housing properties with 12,049 beds, including 366 beds at an additional phase currently under development at an existing property, from affiliates of Kayne Anderson Capital Advisors, L.P. (NYSE: KYN). The aggregate purchase price of $862.8 million includes the assumption of approximately $395.8 million of outstanding mortgage debt. The acquisition of the phase under development, which is expected to close during the third quarter of 2013, is subject to certain closing conditions, including satisfactory completion of such phase.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Essex Property (ESS) Said to Make $5B Bid for BRE Properties (BRE)
- Amica Mature Lifestyles to Announce Second Quarter Results and Host Conference Call January 13, 2014
- GM (GM) to Fully Exit Ally Financial Investment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!