American Campus (ACC) to Acquire Large Student Housing Portfolio in $862.8M Deal
- Wall Street jumps as tech, bank stocks rally
- Xilinx (XLNX) Said to Draw $15B Takeover Proposal - Source
- Monsanto (MON) Sees Bayer Bid as 'Financially Inadequate'; Board Open to Conversations
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/24: (SPEX) (XCO) (APHB) Higher; (CLRB) (DSW) (UNIS) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Announces Changes of 140-Character Limit
American Campus Communities, Inc. (NYSE: ACC) announced the November 30, 2012 completion of the previously announced acquisition of 19 select student housing properties with 12,049 beds, including 366 beds at an additional phase currently under development at an existing property, from affiliates of Kayne Anderson Capital Advisors, L.P. (NYSE: KYN). The aggregate purchase price of $862.8 million includes the assumption of approximately $395.8 million of outstanding mortgage debt. The acquisition of the phase under development, which is expected to close during the third quarter of 2013, is subject to certain closing conditions, including satisfactory completion of such phase.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Campus Communities (ACC) Shares See Buying Amid Recent Dip
- American Capital Mortgage Investment (MTGE) Affirms Acquisition of MTGE Manager (ACAS)
- Ares Management (ARES) Will Aid Ares Capital's (ACAS) Acquisition of American Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!