American Campus (ACC) to Acquire Large Student Housing Portfolio in $862.8M Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-a) (BRK-b) Acquires Auto Dealership Van Tuyl Group
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) CEO Musk Plans to 'Unveil the D' Next Week
- Initial Jobless Claims 287K vs 297K Expected
- Wayfair, Inc. (W) IPO Opens Sharply Higher after Strong Pricing
- First Day Pre-orders for Apple (AAPL) iPhone 6/6+ in China Said to Hit 1M Units - Rosenblatt
American Campus Communities, Inc. (NYSE: ACC) announced the November 30, 2012 completion of the previously announced acquisition of 19 select student housing properties with 12,049 beds, including 366 beds at an additional phase currently under development at an existing property, from affiliates of Kayne Anderson Capital Advisors, L.P. (NYSE: KYN). The aggregate purchase price of $862.8 million includes the assumption of approximately $395.8 million of outstanding mortgage debt. The acquisition of the phase under development, which is expected to close during the third quarter of 2013, is subject to certain closing conditions, including satisfactory completion of such phase.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Yahoo! (YHOO) Active on Chatter
- American Campus Communities Provides Fall 2014 Leasing Update
- Dover Corp. (DOV) Acquires Accelerated Companies in $430M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!