American Campus (ACC) to Acquire Large Student Housing Portfolio in $862.8M Deal
- Futures up after Clinton seen winner in first debate
- Oil prices slip as hopes for a deal in Algiers fade
- Mexican and Canadian currencies rise, investors feel Clinton won debate
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- Analyst That Covers Both Disney (DIS) and Twitter (TWTR) Warns Disney NOT to Do It
American Campus Communities, Inc. (NYSE: ACC) announced the November 30, 2012 completion of the previously announced acquisition of 19 select student housing properties with 12,049 beds, including 366 beds at an additional phase currently under development at an existing property, from affiliates of Kayne Anderson Capital Advisors, L.P. (NYSE: KYN). The aggregate purchase price of $862.8 million includes the assumption of approximately $395.8 million of outstanding mortgage debt. The acquisition of the phase under development, which is expected to close during the third quarter of 2013, is subject to certain closing conditions, including satisfactory completion of such phase.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Campus Communities Provides Fall 2016 Leasing Update
- Motorola Solutions (MSI) to Acquire Public Safety Software Provider Spillman Technologies
- Chinese Billionaire Wang Jianlin in Talks to Acquire Control of Dick Clark Productions - WSJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!