American Campus (ACC) to Acquire Large Student Housing Portfolio in $862.8M Deal
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Names Laurent Potdevin as CEO; Chairman Chip Wilson Resigns
- Street Getting Ahead of Itself on Apple (AAPL) China Mobile Boost - BofA/Merrill Lynch
- Rambus (RMBS) Enters Initial $280M License Agreement with Micron (MU)
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
American Campus Communities, Inc. (NYSE: ACC) announced the November 30, 2012 completion of the previously announced acquisition of 19 select student housing properties with 12,049 beds, including 366 beds at an additional phase currently under development at an existing property, from affiliates of Kayne Anderson Capital Advisors, L.P. (NYSE: KYN). The aggregate purchase price of $862.8 million includes the assumption of approximately $395.8 million of outstanding mortgage debt. The acquisition of the phase under development, which is expected to close during the third quarter of 2013, is subject to certain closing conditions, including satisfactory completion of such phase.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nokia's (NOK) Tax Bill in India Could Balloon to $3.4B
- BRE Properties (BRE) Confirms Exploration of Strategic Options, Bid from Essex Property Trust (ESS)
- Novartis AG (NVS) said to weigh animal-health asset swap versus sale - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!