American Campus (ACC) to Acquire Large Student Housing Portfolio in $862.8M Deal
- Mega Gold Merger Breaks Down
- Pre-Open Movers 4/21: (SRPT) (CBEY) (ASTM) Higher; (ATHN) (WLT) (PEIX) Lower (more...)
- Pfizer, Inc. (PFE) Said to Recently Hold Talks to Acquire AstraZeneca (AZN)
- Halliburton Co. (HAL) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Sees Q2 EPS Up 25%
- Plug Power (PLUG) Enters non-Binding MOU with Hyundai
American Campus Communities, Inc. (NYSE: ACC) announced the November 30, 2012 completion of the previously announced acquisition of 19 select student housing properties with 12,049 beds, including 366 beds at an additional phase currently under development at an existing property, from affiliates of Kayne Anderson Capital Advisors, L.P. (NYSE: KYN). The aggregate purchase price of $862.8 million includes the assumption of approximately $395.8 million of outstanding mortgage debt. The acquisition of the phase under development, which is expected to close during the third quarter of 2013, is subject to certain closing conditions, including satisfactory completion of such phase.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pfizer (PFE)/AstraZeneca (AZN) Potential Combo Likely Has Synergies, Says Goldman Sachs Analyst
- Gramercy Property Trust (GPT) Acquires 1.6M SF Industrial Portfolio for $73.4M
- SFX Entertainment, Inc. (SFXE) Acquires Perryscope Productions, LLC; No Terms
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!