American Campus (ACC) to Acquire Large Student Housing Portfolio in $862.8M Deal
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
American Campus Communities, Inc. (NYSE: ACC) announced the November 30, 2012 completion of the previously announced acquisition of 19 select student housing properties with 12,049 beds, including 366 beds at an additional phase currently under development at an existing property, from affiliates of Kayne Anderson Capital Advisors, L.P. (NYSE: KYN). The aggregate purchase price of $862.8 million includes the assumption of approximately $395.8 million of outstanding mortgage debt. The acquisition of the phase under development, which is expected to close during the third quarter of 2013, is subject to certain closing conditions, including satisfactory completion of such phase.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Altrice Seeks Financing for Time Warner Cable (TWC) Bid - Reuters
- Vanguard Natural (VNR) to Acquire Eagle Rock Energy Partners (EROC) in Deal Valued at $614M
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Will Sell Majority Stake in H3C to Tsinghua Holdings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!