American Campus (ACC) to Acquire Large Student Housing Portfolio in $862.8M Deal
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c, Raises FY Guidance
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) Tops Q2 EPS by 63c; Boosts FY14 Revenue Outlook
- With Pesky Q3 Results Out of the Way, All Eyes Focus on Apple (AAPL) iPhone Refresh and All-Time Highs
- AT&T, Inc. (T) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c
American Campus Communities, Inc. (NYSE: ACC) announced the November 30, 2012 completion of the previously announced acquisition of 19 select student housing properties with 12,049 beds, including 366 beds at an additional phase currently under development at an existing property, from affiliates of Kayne Anderson Capital Advisors, L.P. (NYSE: KYN). The aggregate purchase price of $862.8 million includes the assumption of approximately $395.8 million of outstanding mortgage debt. The acquisition of the phase under development, which is expected to close during the third quarter of 2013, is subject to certain closing conditions, including satisfactory completion of such phase.
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Campus Communities (ACC) Tops Q2 FFO by 2c, Raises FY Guidance
- Newell Rubbermaid (NWL) to Purchase Ignite USA for $308 million
- Next 21st Century Fox (FOX) Bid for Time Warner (TWX) May Not Meet Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!