Allscripts-Misys (MDRX) Sinks as Deal "Far Apart"
- U.S. stocks open higher
- Where to Invest When The Fed Raises For A Second Time? (SPY) (QQQ) (IWM (XLF)
- Best Buy (BBY) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Comps Outpace Views
- Polycom (PLCM) Receives Revised Offer; Could Lead to 'Company Superior Proposal'
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/24: (MGN) (XCO) (PLCM) (GPRO) Higher; (SSW) (DSW) (SAGE) (BBY) Lower (more...)
Allscripts-Misys Healthcare Solution (NASDAQ: MDRX) sinks mid-day on reports from Reuters the company is far apart with Blackstone on a takeover. Shares down 8.6%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Anthem CEO says Cigna deal moving forward with antitrust review
- Factset Research Systems (FDS) to Sell Market Research Business in ~$175M Deal
- Viacom (VIAB) to Move Ahead with Plans to Sell Paramount Pictures Despite Board Strife - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!