Allscripts-Misys (MDRX) Sinks as Deal "Far Apart"
- Relentless Selling of Twitter (TWTR) Continues
- Market Wrap: Consumer Spending Flat with Views in July; Twitter Slips to IPO-Like Levels; PIMCO Gets Wells Notice
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/03: (IDTI) (PLOW) (TREE) (CYH) Higher; (TNET) (CGNX) (ALL) Lower (more...)
- AIG (AIG) Tops Q2 EPS by 18c; Adds $5B Common Stock Buyback Plan, Boosts Dividend
- Weak oil prices, China worries weigh on Wall Street
Allscripts-Misys Healthcare Solution (NASDAQ: MDRX) sinks mid-day on reports from Reuters the company is far apart with Blackstone on a takeover. Shares down 8.6%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- VMware (VMW) Active on Reports EMC (EMC) May Opt for 'Spin-In'
- Renewable Energy Group (REGI) to Acquire Imperium Renewables in Cash and Stock Deal
- Trading Radar for 8/4: Zillow (Z), Archer Daniels (ADM), Hyatt Hotels (H), Kellogg (K), Sprint (S), Mosaic (MOS) Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!