Allscripts (MDRX) said to be exploring possible sale to private equity
- Top 10 News for 10/5 - 10/9: Twitter Names New CEO; Fed Cautious on Hike Amid Global Slowdown; GE Gets New Activist
- Wall Street ekes out small gain to cap strongest week of year
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
Allscripts-Misys Healthcare Solution (NASDAQ: MDRX) said to be exploring possible sale to private equity.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Dell said offering EMC (EMC) $27.25/share plus tracking stock - Re/code
- Towers Watson (TW) Shareholders Said Considering Vote Against Willis Group (WSH) Deal
- Credit Suisse (CS) said to weigh stock sale of up to $8.3 billion - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!