Alcoa (AA) Shares on Watch as Peer Aleris Enters Takeover Agreement
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Alcoa (NYSE: AA) shares are on watch early Monday following news that aluminum peer Aleris is getting bought.
According to an earlier press release, Aleris entered into a definitive agreement to be acquired by Zhongwang USA LLC. The aggregate value of Aleris amounts to $2.33 billion, comprising $1.11 billion in cash for the equity to be paid by Zhongwang USA, plus $1.22 billion in net debt.
Shares of Alcoa are flat in early trading.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Barrick Gold (ABX) Gains; Chinese Miners Said in Talks for Stake in Veladero Mine - Reuters
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) Won't Bid for Viacom (VIAB)
- Rhône Enters Agreement o Acquire Zodiac from Carlyle Group (CG)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!