Airgas (ARG) Unit Acquires Texas Rental Company D&D Power
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Airgas, Inc. (NYSE: ARG) announced that Red-D-Arc, Inc., an Airgas company, has acquired D&D Power, LLC, a Texas-based equipment rental and services business which provides mobile power generation and light towers, as well as preventative maintenance and other services, to the oil and gas exploration and production industry. D&D Power generated annualized revenues of approximately $25 million in calendar year 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HollyFrontier (HFC) said in talks to buy Suncor's (SU) Canada lubricants unit - Reuters
- Exclusive: Dick's wins auction for U.S. business of bankrupt Golfsmith - sources
- AT&T (T), Time Warner (TWX) Have Held Merger Talks - CNBC's Faber
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!