Airgas (ARG) Unit Acquires Texas Rental Company D&D Power
- Market Wrap: Home Prices Gain at Slower Pace; Twitter Soars in Q2; Ford Opts for Apple
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) Posts Q2 EPS of 2c/Share, Beats Views; Guides FY14 Revs Above Expectations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/29: (TWTR) (ZLTQ) (X) Higher; (NTRI) (BWLD) (DWA) Lower (more...)
- Amgen, Inc. (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- Carl Icahn Sells Nearly 4M Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (FDO) Shares
Airgas, Inc. (NYSE: ARG) announced that Red-D-Arc, Inc., an Airgas company, has acquired D&D Power, LLC, a Texas-based equipment rental and services business which provides mobile power generation and light towers, as well as preventative maintenance and other services, to the oil and gas exploration and production industry. D&D Power generated annualized revenues of approximately $25 million in calendar year 2012.
You May Also Be Interested In
- IBM (IBM) Rejects Offer for Chip-Making Unit - Bloomberg
- Airgas, Inc. (ARG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- JANA Partners Sends Letter to Petsmart (PETM)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!