Airgas (ARG) Unit Acquires Texas Rental Company D&D Power
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 17c; $200B Capital Return Plan
- Market Wrap: Apple Does it Again in Q2; Mylan Rejects Teva Bid; Applied Materials, Tokyo Electron Terminate Merger
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/27: (VRML) (RTEC) (AAPL) Higher; (UNXL) (TCS) (AMKR) Lower (more...)
- MasterCard (MA) to Acquire Applied Predictive Technologies for $600M
- Biotech Stocks Pressured (BIIB) (CELG) (GILD)
Airgas, Inc. (NYSE: ARG) announced that Red-D-Arc, Inc., an Airgas company, has acquired D&D Power, LLC, a Texas-based equipment rental and services business which provides mobile power generation and light towers, as well as preventative maintenance and other services, to the oil and gas exploration and production industry. D&D Power generated annualized revenues of approximately $25 million in calendar year 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teva (TEVA) Likely to Offer $90/Share for Mylan (MYL) in Next Step, Cowen Says
- First Acceptance (FAC) to Acquire Titan Agencies in $34.5M Deal
- Applied Materials (AMAT), Tokyo Electron Terminate Merger
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!