Airgas (ARG) Unit Acquires Texas Rental Company D&D Power
- Reynolds American's (RAI) Acquisition of Lorillard (LO) Cleared by U.S. FTC
- Michael Kors (KORS) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Issues Light FY16 Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/27: (EOX) (OPXA) (TIF) Higher; (KORS) (WDAY) (CHS) Lower (more...)
- Toll Brothers (TOL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- UPDATE: McDonald's (MCD) Will Discontinue Reporting Monthly Same-Store Sales Data
Airgas, Inc. (NYSE: ARG) announced that Red-D-Arc, Inc., an Airgas company, has acquired D&D Power, LLC, a Texas-based equipment rental and services business which provides mobile power generation and light towers, as well as preventative maintenance and other services, to the oil and gas exploration and production industry. D&D Power generated annualized revenues of approximately $25 million in calendar year 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valspar Corp. (VAL) to Acquire Quest Specialty Chemicals' Performance Coatings Unit
- Emerald Oil (EOX) Ramps Following Cancelled Stock Offering, Delaware Basin Deal
- Nokia Networks (NOK) to Acquire Eden Rock Communications
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!