Agree Realty (ADC) Scoops Up Three New Properties for $5.25M
- Market Wrap: Exting Sales Lag in Nov.; Achillion Ramps on ACH-3102, -3422 Results; Gilead Hit on Hep C Snub
- Gilead (GILD) Tanks; Analyst Comments on Express Scripts (ESRX) Viekira Pak Announcement (ABBV)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/22: (PRLS) (VNDA) (CHK) Higher; (SCS) (LHO) Lower (more...)
- Steelcase Inc. (SCS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Offers Guidance
- Twitter (TWTR) Active on Renewed Dick Costolo Chatter
Agree Realty Corp. (NYSE: ADC) has acquired a Family Dollar store in Spartanburg, South Carolina, a USAA Financial Services Center in Jacksonville, North Carolina and an AutoZone store in Springfield, Illinois. The aggregate purchase price of the three acquisitions was approximately $5,250,000.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Actavis (ACT) Looks to European Expansion; May Place Bid for Spanish Drugmaker Almirall
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Sold Metal-Storage Unit to Swiss Co - CNBC
- Waste Management (WM) Completes $1.94B Wheelabrator Technologies Sale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!