Agree Realty (ADC) Scoops Up Three New Properties for $5.25M
- Market Wrap: Home Prices Gain at Slower Pace; Twitter Soars in Q2; Ford Opts for Apple
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) Posts Q2 EPS of 2c/Share, Beats Views; Guides FY14 Revs Above Expectations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/29: (TWTR) (ZLTQ) (X) Higher; (NTRI) (BWLD) (DWA) Lower (more...)
- Amgen, Inc. (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- Carl Icahn Sells Nearly 4M Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (FDO) Shares
Agree Realty Corp. (NYSE: ADC) has acquired a Family Dollar store in Spartanburg, South Carolina, a USAA Financial Services Center in Jacksonville, North Carolina and an AutoZone store in Springfield, Illinois. The aggregate purchase price of the three acquisitions was approximately $5,250,000.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Agree Realty Corporation Reports Operating Results For The Second Quarter 2014
- Hospira (HSP) May Acquire Danone's Medical-Nutrition Business in $5B Deal - WSJ
- IBM (IBM) Rejects Offer for Chip-Making Unit - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!