Agree Realty (ADC) Scoops Up Three New Properties for $5.25M
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- AIG's (AIG) Peter Hancock Assumes CEO Role; Benmosche Becomes Advisor
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
Agree Realty Corp. (NYSE: ADC) has acquired a Family Dollar store in Spartanburg, South Carolina, a USAA Financial Services Center in Jacksonville, North Carolina and an AutoZone store in Springfield, Illinois. The aggregate purchase price of the three acquisitions was approximately $5,250,000.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Publicis Could Buy Criteo (CRTO) - Les Echos
- UPDATE: ANN, Inc. (ANN) Hires JPMorgan to Explore Alternatives - Reuters
- EZchip Semiconductor (EZCH) Pulls Out of Two Analyst Events
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!