Agree Realty (ADC) Scoops Up Three New Properties for $5.25M
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Cuts Q2 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/06: (SUNE) (AAP) (CTCT) Higher; (AMD) (SHLM) (ETRM) Lower (more...)
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Hold on Valuation
- Nike (NKE) to Become Wolverines' Official Athletic Footwear, Apparel and Equipment Provider
- Market Wrap: Markets Weak on Greece, China; Aetna Moves to Acquire Humana; ISM Service Index Gained in June
Agree Realty Corp. (NYSE: ADC) has acquired a Family Dollar store in Spartanburg, South Carolina, a USAA Financial Services Center in Jacksonville, North Carolina and an AutoZone store in Springfield, Illinois. The aggregate purchase price of the three acquisitions was approximately $5,250,000.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Agree Realty Announces Second Quarter 2015 Earnings Release Date And Conference Call Information
- Salem Media Group (SALM) Acquires DividendInvestor.com
- Anthem (ANTM), Cigna (CI) Said Differing on Price in Potential Deal - CNBC's Faber
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!