Agree Realty (ADC) Scoops Up Three New Properties for $5.25M
- Weak earnings weigh on Wall Street; Fed awaited
- Netflix (NFLX) Director Jay Hoag Scoops Up 600,000 Shares
- Mobileye (MBLY) Falls as Tesla (TSLA) Relationship to Come to an End
- Oil dips on oversupply worries; U.S. crude hits April lows
- Snapchat Is Playing for Keeps, Which is Bad News for Facebook's (FB) Instagram
Agree Realty Corp. (NYSE: ADC) has acquired a Family Dollar store in Spartanburg, South Carolina, a USAA Financial Services Center in Jacksonville, North Carolina and an AutoZone store in Springfield, Illinois. The aggregate purchase price of the three acquisitions was approximately $5,250,000.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Agree Realty (ADC) Reports In-Line Q2 AFFO
- Nidec Said Leading Bids for Emerson Electric's (EMR) Motors and Drives Business
- Trading Radar for 7/25: Sprint (S), Danaher (DHR), Texas Instruments (TXN), Las Vegas Sands (LVS), Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!