Agree Realty (ADC) Announces St. Joseph, MO, Acquisitions Valued at $8.5M
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/9: (SYY) (GIVN) (UQM) Higher; (NIHD) (PLUG) (EZPW) Lower (more...)
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
- 3D Printing Hype May Be 'Overdone' - Analyst (DDD) (SSYS) (XONE)
Agree Realty Corporation (NYSE: ADC) today announced that it has acquired Dick's Sporting Goods (NYSE: DKS) and Petsmart (Nasdaq: PETM) in St. Joseph, Missouri. Dick's occupies 45,000 square feet and Petsmart occupies 12,342 square feet. Retailers within the immediate trade area include a Wal-Mart Supercenter, Target, Kohl's, Lowe's and Home Depot. Both tenants have approximately nine-and-a-half years remaining on the base term of their leases. The aggregate cost of the acquisitions was approximately $8,500,000.
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Zenix Auto (ZX) Forms Special Committee to Evaluate Restructuring Proposal
- Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) Provides Update on First 10-Well Pad in the Marcellus, Updates Repurchases, Sells Mid-Continent Assets for $123M
- TherapeuticsMD (TXMD) Receives Notice of Allowance for '002 Patent
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!