Agree Realty (ADC) Announces St. Joseph, MO, Acquisitions Valued at $8.5M
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/2: (XRSC) (DGLY) (ISNS) Higher; (EXEL) (CONN) (RSH) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
- Home Depot (HD) Hit on Reports of Massive Credit Card Breach
Agree Realty Corporation (NYSE: ADC) today announced that it has acquired Dick's Sporting Goods (NYSE: DKS) and Petsmart (Nasdaq: PETM) in St. Joseph, Missouri. Dick's occupies 45,000 square feet and Petsmart occupies 12,342 square feet. Retailers within the immediate trade area include a Wal-Mart Supercenter, Target, Kohl's, Lowe's and Home Depot. Both tenants have approximately nine-and-a-half years remaining on the base term of their leases. The aggregate cost of the acquisitions was approximately $8,500,000.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: P G & E Corp. (PCG) Gains; Fined $1.4B by CPUC
- Amphenol (APH) to Acquire CASCO in $450M Deal
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Gains; Rumors Say Iliad Entered Talks with Private-Equity on New Bid
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!