Affymetrix (AFFX) Announces Delay of eBioscience Merger
- Market Wrap: Existing Sales Outpace in Sept.; Loeb's Third Point Eyes Amgen; Daimler Exits Tesla; Earnings Galore
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/21: (UIS) (SIX) (BRCM) (YHOO) Higher; (NSPH) (HIMX) (CREE) (TSLA) Lower (more...)
- Dan Loeb Discusses Long Amgen (AMGN), eBay (EBAY) and Alibaba (BABA) in Q3 Letter; Sells Sony (SNE)
- Daimler Sells 4% Stake in Tesla (TSLA)
Affymetrix, Inc. (Nasdaq: AFFX) said the merger of eBioscience Holding, which was previously expected to close in the fourth quarter of 2011, is now expected to close in January 2012. This was due to additional work required to complete the debt financing for the Merger.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: GNC Holdings (GNC), Vitamin Shoppe (VSI) Gain; Vitamin Shoppe in Talks About Hiring Advisor - Reuters
- Shire plc (SHPG) Back on Acquisition Trail Following Failed AbbVie (ABBV) Deal (NPSP) (CBST)
- Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Reports Compliance With FTC'S Second Requests (DLTR)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!