Affymetrix (AFFX) Announces Delay of eBioscience Merger
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- FBR Capital's Ives Sees Growing Apple Watch Interest (AAPL)
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
Affymetrix, Inc. (Nasdaq: AFFX) said the merger of eBioscience Holding, which was previously expected to close in the fourth quarter of 2011, is now expected to close in January 2012. This was due to additional work required to complete the debt financing for the Merger.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nextera Energy (NEE) to Sell Texas Fossil Generating Assets for $1.59B
- Blackstone (BX) in Talks to Sell Four Los Angeles Towers to Douglas Emmett (DEI) -Led Group for More Than $1B - DJ
- Vasco Data Security (VDSI) Completes $85M Acquisition of Silanis Technology
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!