Affymetrix (AFFX) Announces Delay of eBioscience Merger
- Market Wrap: Morgan Stanley Issues Solid Q1 'Beat'; Prologis Enters Large Real Estate Deal; ForceField Energy Founder Exits
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS Views
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/20: (LRCX) (FTNT) (LJPC) Higher; (SANM) (UCTT) (PKG) Lower (more...)
- Prologis (PLD) to Acquire KTR Capital's Real Estate Portfolio in $5.9B Deal
- Rambus (RMBS) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c; Guides Q2 Revenue Below Expecations
Affymetrix, Inc. (Nasdaq: AFFX) said the merger of eBioscience Holding, which was previously expected to close in the fourth quarter of 2011, is now expected to close in January 2012. This was due to additional work required to complete the debt financing for the Merger.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: General Electric (GE) Said in Talks with Wells Fargo (WFC) on Commercial Lending Sale
- UPDATE: Symantec (SYMC) Gains Amid Analyst Day, Bloomberg Rumors
- Intrexon (XON) Completes Okanagan Specialty Fruits Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!