Affymetrix (AFFX) Announces Delay of eBioscience Merger
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Affymetrix, Inc. (Nasdaq: AFFX) said the merger of eBioscience Holding, which was previously expected to close in the fourth quarter of 2011, is now expected to close in January 2012. This was due to additional work required to complete the debt financing for the Merger.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Altrice Seeks Financing for Time Warner Cable (TWC) Bid - Reuters
- HC2 Holdings (HCHC) Issues Response to PennantPark on MCG Capital (MCGC) Takeover Proposal
- Pedevco Corp. (PED) to Acquire Dome Energy AB
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!