Acme Packet (APKT) Buys IPTEGO GmbH for $21M
- Top 10 News for 7/28 - 8/1: FOMC Tapers Further, Rates Still Intact; Jobs Growth Elusive in July; Argentina Defaults. Again.
- July Nonfarm Payrolls 209K vs 230K Expected, UE Rate 6.2% vs 6.1%
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Mobileye (MBLY) IPO Opens at $36
- GM (GM) July U.S. Auto Sales Rose 9.4%, Missing Expectations Amid Double-Digit Pickup, SUV Gains
Acme Packet (NASDAQ: APKT) acquired privately held IPTEGO GmbH, an IP communications network management software company, for approximately $21 million in cash.
You May Also Be Interested In
- France's Iliad Made Offer for T-Mobile (TMUS) - DJ
- Phoenix Cos. (PNX) Said Exploring Sale - Reuters
- ARM Holdings (ARMH) Completes Duolog Technologies Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!