Acme Packet (APKT) Buys IPTEGO GmbH for $21M
- Futures flat as investors brace for earnings, Fed meet
- Netflix (NFLX) Director Jay Hoag Scoops Up 600,000 Shares
- Oil falls towards $44, lowest since May, on glut worries
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c; Comps Growth Shy of Views
- Caterpillar (CAT) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c, Trims Outlook In-Line with Street
Acme Packet (NASDAQ: APKT) acquired privately held IPTEGO GmbH, an IP communications network management software company, for approximately $21 million in cash.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vista Said to Remain Confident in U.S. Approval of Cvent, Inc. (CVT) Deal - Bloomberg
- Catalina Holdings to Acquire Hartford's (HIG) U.K. P&C Run-Off Subsidiaries
- NQ Mobile (NQ) Rosenblatt Confident FL Mobile Deal Will Go Through
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!