Acme Packet (APKT) Buys IPTEGO GmbH for $21M
- Wall Street rallies for third day, healing Brexit wounds
- Hershey (HSY) Rejects Mondelez (MDLZ) Takeover Offer
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 6/30: (FVE) (CRCM) (ONE) Higher; (AMPE) (KONE) (CMRE) Lower
- Lionsgate (LGF) Enters Agreement to Acquire Starz (STRZA) in $4.4B Deal
- Bank of England's Carney sees need for summer stimulus after Brexit shock
Acme Packet (NASDAQ: APKT) acquired privately held IPTEGO GmbH, an IP communications network management software company, for approximately $21 million in cash.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) on Watch Amid Unconfirmed Market Chatter
- salesforce.com (CRM) Gains on Renewed Takeover Chatter Sparked by The Information
- UPDATE: Monsanto (MON) Said to Demand Up to $7B More from Bayer - Handelsblatt
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!