Acacia Research (ACTG) Unit Acquires 156 Technology-Related Patents
- Stock futures up for third day as Brexit nerves settle
- Citigroup (C) Announces Substantial Dividend Hike, $8.6B Stock Buyback Plan Following CCAR Results
- Tractor Supply (TSCO) Prelim. Q2 Results Miss Views; Fy16 Outlook Cut
- Amazon.com (AMZN) 2016 Prime Day Will Be Held on July 12
Acacia Research Corporation (Nasdaq: ACTG) announced that a subsidiary has acquired 5 patent portfolios with 156 U.S. and International patents related to microprocessors, systems on chip, general circuit design, packaging and semiconductor manufacturing processes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lionsgate (LGF) on Watch as Starz Halts for Trading
- Teladoc (TDOC) to Acquire HealthiestYou in Cash, Stock Deal; Updates FY16 Outlook
- China Said to Tighten M&A Review Policies - Bloomberg, Citing Securities Times