Acacia Research (ACTG) Unit Acquires 156 Technology-Related Patents
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- FBR Capital's Ives Sees Growing Apple Watch Interest (AAPL)
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
Acacia Research Corporation (Nasdaq: ACTG) announced that a subsidiary has acquired 5 patent portfolios with 156 U.S. and International patents related to microprocessors, systems on chip, general circuit design, packaging and semiconductor manufacturing processes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nextera Energy (NEE) to Sell Texas Fossil Generating Assets for $1.59B
- Halliburton refiles bid for EU approval of $35 billion Baker Hughes buy
- Energy Fuels (UUUU) to Sell Non-Core Uranium Assets to enCore Energy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!