Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) October calls active
- Earnings lift S&P to two-week high; M&A supports
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Abercrombie & Fitch (NYSE: ANF) October 16 and 16.50 calls are active on total call volume of 6,100 contracts (450 puts) on renewed takeover chatter. October call option implied volatility is at 51, November is at 57; compared to its 52-week range of 33 to 74.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Genworth Financial (GNW) volatility flat into deal with China Oceanwide
- ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) volatility continues to move higher as shares trend lower
- Facebook (FB) November weekly 140 calls active into Q3 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Options, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!