Abbott (ABT) says Alere's (ALR) SEC filing doesn't alleviate concerns - Bloomberg
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Abbott (NYSE: ABT) says Alere's (NYSE: ALR) SEC filing doesn't alleviate concerns, according to Bloomberg, citing a company spokesperson. Abbott notes concerns over "business controls" and other practices.
Abbott believes Alere failed to adequately explain the delay to its SEC filing.
Alere 'refuses' to provide details surrounding several business issues, Abbott noted.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Reports World Machine Sales Down 18% in Sept.
- Goodyear Tire (GT) to Close Philippsburg, Germany, Manufacturing Plant; Sees Pretax Charges
- MagnaChip (MX) Announces Order and Final Judgment Issued in Derivative Action Suits
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!