AT&T (T) volatility up into buyout of Time Warner (TWX)
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
AT&T (NYSE: T) reached an agreement to acquire Time Warner (TWX) in a cash-and-stock deal valued at $107.50 per share, or about $85B, the companies announced Saturday. T reported Q3 profits of 74c on revenue of $40.9B versus the 74c and $41.15B that was expected. October weekly call option implied volatility is at 31, November is at 23; compared to its 52-week range of 11 to 22.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alere (ALR) 30-day implied volatility at 51 into Abbott (ABT) files complaint to terminate acquisition
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Stocks with call price movement; FCX TWTR
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Options, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, Definitive Agreement, twx
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!