AT&T (T) volatility up into buyout of Time Warner (TWX)
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
AT&T (NYSE: T) reached an agreement to acquire Time Warner (TWX) in a cash-and-stock deal valued at $107.50 per share, or about $85B, the companies announced Saturday. T reported Q3 profits of 74c on revenue of $40.9B versus the 74c and $41.15B that was expected. October weekly call option implied volatility is at 31, November is at 23; compared to its 52-week range of 11 to 22.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LinkedIn (LNKD), Microsoft (MSFT) Deal Closes
- Stocks with call price movement; NVDA EA
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD) volatility elevated into Q3 adjusted EPS ($3.11)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Options, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, Definitive Agreement, twx
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!