AT&T (T) volatility up into buyout of Time Warner (TWX)
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AT&T (NYSE: T) reached an agreement to acquire Time Warner (TWX) in a cash-and-stock deal valued at $107.50 per share, or about $85B, the companies announced Saturday. T reported Q3 profits of 74c on revenue of $40.9B versus the 74c and $41.15B that was expected. October weekly call option implied volatility is at 31, November is at 23; compared to its 52-week range of 11 to 22.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- iShares 20+ Year Treasury Bond Fund (TLT) volatility increases as rates move higher
- iShares FTSE Xinhua China 25 Index (FXI) volatility ticks up
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Options, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesOptions, Definitive Agreement, twx
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!