AMR (AAMRQ) said to be ready to explore a sale as an option in its creditor accord -Bloomberg
- Gilead (GILD) Tanks; Analyst Comments on Express Scripts (ESRX) Viekira Pak Announcement (ABBV)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/22: (SKYS) (CNET) (CFRX) Higher; (SGOC) (ASPS) (AAMC) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Active on Renewed Dick Costolo Chatter
- Achillion Pharma (ACHN) Reports 4.8 Log10 Reduction With ACH-3422
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR), Caesars Acquisition (CACQ) Enter Merger Agreement
Bloomberg reporting AMR (OTC: AAMRQ) said to be ready to explore a sale as an option in its creditor accord.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Actavis (ACT) Looks to European Expansion; May Place Bid for Spanish Drugmaker Almirall
- GasLog (GLOG) Agrees to Acquire Two TFDE LNG Carriers in $460M Deal
- UPDATE: American Realty Capital Properties (ARCP) Former Chairman Accused of Manipulating Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!