AMR (AAMRQ) said to be ready to explore a sale as an option in its creditor accord -Bloomberg
- Top 10 News for 1/20 - 1/23: ECB Plans Stimulus Measures; Netflix Ramps on Results; Icahn, eBay to Forge New Path
- Box, Inc. (BOX) IPO Opens Up 44%
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $1.26; Comps Fell 0.9%
- Ford Motor (F) Sees One-Time Q4 Charge of $800M on Venezuelan Bolivar Accounting
Bloomberg reporting AMR (OTC: AAMRQ) said to be ready to explore a sale as an option in its creditor accord.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Avon Products (AVP) Active; Said to Be in Talks with TPG - DealReporter
- Teva (TEVA) said to rebuff Pfizer (PFE) approach - Bloomberg
- Salix Pharma (SLXP) working with Centerview to explore a sale - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!