AMR (AAMRQ) said to be ready to explore a sale as an option in its creditor accord -Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 17c; $200B Capital Return Plan
- Market Wrap: Apple Does it Again in Q2; Mylan Rejects Teva Bid; Applied Materials, Tokyo Electron Terminate Merger
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/27: (VRML) (RTEC) (AAPL) Higher; (UNXL) (TCS) (AMKR) Lower (more...)
- MasterCard (MA) to Acquire Applied Predictive Technologies for $600M
- Biotech Stocks Pressured (BIIB) (CELG) (GILD)
Bloomberg reporting AMR (OTC: AAMRQ) said to be ready to explore a sale as an option in its creditor accord.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Time Warner Cable (TWC) said it has not reached out to Cox Communications in any way - CNBC
- Applied Materials (AMAT) Will be Fine on Its Own; Cowen Reiterates 'Outperform' Rating
- Teva (TEVA) to Meet With Mylan (MYL) Shareholders, Consider Proceeding with Hostile Bid - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!