AMR (AAMRQ) said to be ready to explore a sale as an option in its creditor accord -Bloomberg
- Fed to Remain Sitting on Their Hands in September - Goldman Sachs
- Emera to Acquire TECO Energy (TE) for $27.55/Share
- Wall Street caps off tough week with a steep loss
- Amazon Web Services (AMZN) Enters Agreement to Acquire Elemental Technologies
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Down Into iPhone Event for First Time Since Original Released - Analyst
Bloomberg reporting AMR (OTC: AAMRQ) said to be ready to explore a sale as an option in its creditor accord.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fiat Chrysler's (FCAU) Ferrari Spin-Off Could be Catalyst for GM (GM) Offer - Bloomberg
- ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) Said to Receive Interest from Companies Besides Baxalta
- SouFun (SFUN) Said in Talks with Housing.com for Investment or Buyout
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!