ABM Tender for Fitbit (FIT) Questioned by Traders
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
ABM's tender for Fitbit (NYSE: FIT) was questioned by traders. Some doubted its validity.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Softbank's $50B Pledge Said Not Intended for M&A Such as T-Mobile (TMUS) - Bloomberg
- LPL Financial (LPLA) Weakens as CEO Retirement Said to Hint That Sale is Off
- Fitbit (FIT) to Acquire Rival Pebble for a Mere $40M - Report