A&E Redeems NBCUniversal 15.8% Stake for $3.025B (CMCSA)
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Comcast (Nasdaq: CMCSA) disclosed that on July 9, 2012, A&E Television Networks, LLC (A&E) agreed to redeem NBCUniversal's entire 15.8% equity interest for $3,025,000,000. The redemption price will be paid solely in cash, although under certain limited circumstances as described in the redemption agreement, it will be paid in cash and in the form of a senior note issued by A&E.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Comcast (CMCSA) Looks to JPMorgan to Advise on Possible Time Warner Cable (TWC) Bid- Reuters
- Golar LNG (GLNG) Selling 3.4M Golar LNG Partners (GMLP) Stake
- UDR (UDR) Updates on Transactions; Forms JV with MetLife (MET) in San Francisco
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!