3D Systems (DDD) Acquires Hypr3D Developer Viztu Technologies
- Wall Street gains as financials rally on Fed rate comments
- EU likely to hand Apple Irish tax bill of over 1 billion euro: source
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/29: (MCUR) (KONE) (STAF) Higher; (CZR) (BOSC) (CORE) Lower
- Herbalife (HLF) Gains on Chatter Icahn Adding More as He Looks to Bury Ackman
- Mylan (MYL) Plans to Launch Generic EpiPen; Will Cost 50% Less than Name Brand
3D Systems Corporation (NYSE: DDD) announced today that has acquired Viztu Technologies, the developer of Hypr3D, an online platform that allows anyone to turn their pictures and videos into printable 3D creations. The company expects to integrate Viztu into Cubify.com, adding intuitive and fun scan-to-print and create-to-print apps. Viztu's founders, Ash Martin and Tom Milnes, join the 3D Systems team, enhancing our content creation and capture, hardware and software developing.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Petrobras (PBR) Said Near Record Asset Sale to Brookfield Asset Management (BAM) Group - Bloomberg
- Pointer Telocation (PNTR) Enters Agreement to Acquire Cielo Telecom
- Faro Technologies (FARO) Acquires Laser Projection Technologies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!