3D Systems (DDD) Acquires Hypr3D Developer Viztu Technologies
- Market Wrap: Markets Slump Amid Weak Econ. Data; GoDaddy Goes Public; U.S. Auto Sales Mixed in March
- McDonald's (MCD) Announces Enhanced Employee Benefits; Includes Wage Increase, Paid Vacation
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/01: (RPRX) (TCPI) (XON) Higher; (SIGM) (CNAT) (MU) Lower (more...)
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Model 'W'
3D Systems Corporation (NYSE: DDD) announced today that has acquired Viztu Technologies, the developer of Hypr3D, an online platform that allows anyone to turn their pictures and videos into printable 3D creations. The company expects to integrate Viztu into Cubify.com, adding intuitive and fun scan-to-print and create-to-print apps. Viztu's founders, Ash Martin and Tom Milnes, join the 3D Systems team, enhancing our content creation and capture, hardware and software developing.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Said in Talks to Settle with Deloitte Over Role in Autonomy Deal
- TransCanada (TRP), TC PipeLines (TCP) Close $446M Gas Transmission Northwest Transaction
- Quest Diagnostics (DGX), Quintiles (Q) Form Clinical Trials Lab Service Joint Venture
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!