3D Systems (DDD) Acquires Hypr3D Developer Viztu Technologies
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Market Wrap: Big Earnings Galore; Amazon, HBO Enter Agreement; GE Eyes French Industrial Giant
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/23: (ANGI) (AAPL) (FB) Higher; (HEAR) (TNP) (IM) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c; Guides Q3 to Low-Side of Consensus
3D Systems Corporation (NYSE: DDD) announced today that has acquired Viztu Technologies, the developer of Hypr3D, an online platform that allows anyone to turn their pictures and videos into printable 3D creations. The company expects to integrate Viztu into Cubify.com, adding intuitive and fun scan-to-print and create-to-print apps. Viztu's founders, Ash Martin and Tom Milnes, join the 3D Systems team, enhancing our content creation and capture, hardware and software developing.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Bank of New York (BK) Weighing Sale of Corporate Trust Unit - Report
- MEGA Brands Receives Shareholder Approval for Mattel (MAT) Deal
- Riverbed Technology, Inc. (RVBD) not seeking sale - Forbes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!