3D Systems (DDD) Acquires Hypr3D Developer Viztu Technologies
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
3D Systems Corporation (NYSE: DDD) announced today that has acquired Viztu Technologies, the developer of Hypr3D, an online platform that allows anyone to turn their pictures and videos into printable 3D creations. The company expects to integrate Viztu into Cubify.com, adding intuitive and fun scan-to-print and create-to-print apps. Viztu's founders, Ash Martin and Tom Milnes, join the 3D Systems team, enhancing our content creation and capture, hardware and software developing.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Dillard's (DDS) Urged by Marcato to Spin Real Estate Assets Into REIT - Bloomberg
- Dollar General (DG) May Need to Sell More than Double the Locations to Close Family Dollar (FDO) Deal
- KKR, CD&R Preparing Joint Bid for PetSmart (PETM) - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!