3D Systems (DDD) Acquires Hypr3D Developer Viztu Technologies
- Twitter (TWTR) Sees Rollercoaster Ride Following Earnings, User Growth Commentary
- Market Wrap: Markets Rebound on Easing China Fears; Consumer Confidence Slips in July; Twitter Outperforms in Q2
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/28: (RUBI) (BWLD) (CTXS) Higher; (YELP) (AKAM) (TWTR) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c, Q3 & FY Guidance Falls Short
- Wall Street bounces back after five-day selloff
3D Systems Corporation (NYSE: DDD) announced today that has acquired Viztu Technologies, the developer of Hypr3D, an online platform that allows anyone to turn their pictures and videos into printable 3D creations. The company expects to integrate Viztu into Cubify.com, adding intuitive and fun scan-to-print and create-to-print apps. Viztu's founders, Ash Martin and Tom Milnes, join the 3D Systems team, enhancing our content creation and capture, hardware and software developing.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BP less likely to be acquired after $18.7 billion settlement: CEO
- Fresh Off Generic Sale, Allergan (AGN) is Poised for Merger of Epic Proportions (AMGN) (ABBV)
- Precision Castparts (PCP) to Acquire Noranco in $560M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!