3D Systems (DDD) Acquires Hypr3D Developer Viztu Technologies
- Wall Street surges as turbulence becomes the norm
- Market Wrap: Private Job Gains Lag in August; Valeant Makes New Acquisition; Baxalta Ends ARIAD Effort
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/02: (GERN) (LCI) (SEAC) Higher; (FIVE) (PLNT) (VRNT) Lower (more...)
- ADP Employment Change 190K vs 200K Expected
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
3D Systems Corporation (NYSE: DDD) announced today that has acquired Viztu Technologies, the developer of Hypr3D, an online platform that allows anyone to turn their pictures and videos into printable 3D creations. The company expects to integrate Viztu into Cubify.com, adding intuitive and fun scan-to-print and create-to-print apps. Viztu's founders, Ash Martin and Tom Milnes, join the 3D Systems team, enhancing our content creation and capture, hardware and software developing.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HP seeks to sell cyber security unit TippingPoint: sources
- Sessa Capital Files 13D on Ashford Hospitality Prime (AHP); Express Concern Over Transactions In Light of Strategic Review
- Abbott (ABT) Complete Tendyne Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!