US Stocks Mark Fresh Session Lows: Dow Down 81, Nasdaq Down 17, S&P 500 Down 7.5
- Top 10 News for 10/5 - 10/9: Twitter Names New CEO; Fed Cautious on Hike Amid Global Slowdown; GE Gets New Activist
- Wall Street ekes out small gain to cap strongest week of year
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
Market Check: Dow Jones down 81, Nasdaq down almost 17, S&P 500 down 7.5
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fed Officials Said 'Prudent' to Wait for Clarity on Outlook
- S&P Cuts St. Jude Medical (STJ) to 'A-' Following Closure of Thoratec Deal
- S&P Cuts Rating on Sandridge Energy (SD) to 'SD'; Notes Unsecured Notes Repurchase Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!