US Stocks Mark Fresh Session Lows: Dow Down 81, Nasdaq Down 17, S&P 500 Down 7.5
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Analog Devices (ADI) to Acquire Linear Technology (LLTC) for ~$60/Share
- Twitter reports slowest quarterly revenue growth since IPO
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; MAUs Outpace; Q3 Revenue Outlook Light
- LogMeIn (LOGM) to Merge with Citrix’s (CTXS) GoTo Business
Market Check: Dow Jones down 81, Nasdaq down almost 17, S&P 500 down 7.5
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P Upgraded Best Buy (BBY) To 'BBB-' From 'BB+'; Outlook Stable
- Volatility indexes prices
- S&P/ Case-Shiller 20-City Index (MoM) -0.05% vs 0.10% Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!