US Stocks Mark Fresh Session Lows: Dow Down 81, Nasdaq Down 17, S&P 500 Down 7.5
- UPDATE: Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- MetLife (MET) Designated as Systemically Important Financial Institution; Issues Statement
- American Apparel (APP) Said to Get Takeover Offer at $1.30 - $1.40/Share - NYPost
- Red Hat (RHT) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Reiterates FY15 Guidance
Market Check: Dow Jones down 81, Nasdaq down almost 17, S&P 500 down 7.5
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- All Eyes on Fed and 'Considerable Time'
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Bruker (BRKR) Two-Notches to Sell
- Stocks Give Up Most of Mid-Day Gains
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!