US Stocks Mark Fresh Session Lows: Dow Down 81, Nasdaq Down 17, S&P 500 Down 7.5
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) Names Chuck Robbins to Succeed John Chambers as CEO
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/4: (PMFG) (CYTR) (CYN) Higher; (SBGL) (CLNE) (WPCS) Lower
- McDonald's (MCD) Announces Turnaround Plan; Sets New Refranchising Target
- Comcast (CMCSA) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- Twitter (TWTR) M&A Rumors 'Not Worth Fighting', Stifel Upgrades to Hold
Market Check: Dow Jones down 81, Nasdaq down almost 17, S&P 500 down 7.5
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: S&P Downgrades McDonald's (MCD) to 'A-', Outlook to Stable
- S&P Upgrades Equity One (EQY) to 'BBB'; Notes Successful Portfolio Repositioning
- S&P 500 Trades at Session Highs with Broad Strength
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!