U.S. Index Leaders and Laggards 08/30: (SRPT) (GME) (MRK) Up; (CIEN) (FSLR) (CAT) Down
The following is the top gainers and decliners in each of the big three U.S. indices.
- Sarepta Therapeutics (Nasdaq: SRPT) up 15.0 percent to $14.49.
- Ciena (Nasdaq: CIEN) down 18.8 percent to $13.58.
- GameStop (NYSE: GME) up 3.0 percent to $19.17.
- First Solar (Nasdaq: FSLR) down 18.4 percent to $19.73.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 07/21: (EMC) (AAPL) (FB) (KORS) (AKS) (STLD) (X)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/21: (SANM) (CMG) (APA) Higher; (TEP) (RMBS) (TXN) Lower (more...)
- UPDATE: Melco Crown Ent. (MPEL) Active on CNBC Comments
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check, Special Reports
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!