U.S. Index Leaders and Laggards 08/30: (SRPT) (GME) (MRK) Up; (CIEN) (FSLR) (CAT) Down
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/22: (SCSS) (TSCO) (INFN) Higher; (AIRM) (ADHD) (YELP) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
- Family of Ebola infected nurse Amber Vinson says doctors are 'no longer able to detect virus in her body' - CBS
The following is the top gainers and decliners in each of the big three U.S. indices.
- Sarepta Therapeutics (Nasdaq: SRPT) up 15.0 percent to $14.49.
- Ciena (Nasdaq: CIEN) down 18.8 percent to $13.58.
- GameStop (NYSE: GME) up 3.0 percent to $19.17.
- First Solar (Nasdaq: FSLR) down 18.4 percent to $19.73.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trading Radar for 10/23: Microsoft (MSFT), GM (GM), Amazon (AMZN), 3M (MMM), Juniper (JNPR), Pandora (P) Report
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory 7.1M Barrels vs 2.8M Expected
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 10/22: (RGLS) (AAPL) (SMCI) High; (DDD) (CREE) (BDBD) Low
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check, Special Reports
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!