U.S. Index Leaders and Laggards 08/30: (SRPT) (GME) (MRK) Up; (CIEN) (FSLR) (CAT) Down
- European stocks up, oil slides as concerns ease over Russia-Turkey tension
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 11/24: (PBMD) (VEEV) (GES) Higher; (HPQ) (PTCT) Lower (more...)
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) Q4 Volume Guidance 'Achievable' and Higher Earnings in Focus - Credit Suisse
The following is the top gainers and decliners in each of the big three U.S. indices.
- Sarepta Therapeutics (Nasdaq: SRPT) up 15.0 percent to $14.49.
- Ciena (Nasdaq: CIEN) down 18.8 percent to $13.58.
- GameStop (NYSE: GME) up 3.0 percent to $19.17.
- First Solar (Nasdaq: FSLR) down 18.4 percent to $19.73.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Market Wrap: Pfizer, Allergan Make it Offiical; Icahn Gets Active on Xerox; Existing Sales Slump in Oct.
- Unusual 11 Midday Movers 11/24: (VLTC) (BONT) (AVP) Higher; (UVXL) (XBIT) (EVLV) Lower
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/24: (SUNE) (TASR) (BDBD) Higher; (UNXL) (CHS) (KBIO) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check, Special Reports
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!