U.S. Index Leaders and Laggards 08/30: (SRPT) (GME) (MRK) Up; (CIEN) (FSLR) (CAT) Down
- Wall Street bounces back after two-day Brexit rout
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Futures Orders Light of Views
- Short sellers ramp up bets against Tesla, SolarCity shares: S3 Partners
- Honeywell (HON) COO Adamczyk to Succeed Dave Cote as CEO
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/28: (KMPH) (FUEL) Higher; (ESPR) (NKE) (ANTH) Lower (more...)
The following is the top gainers and decliners in each of the big three U.S. indices.
- Sarepta Therapeutics (Nasdaq: SRPT) up 15.0 percent to $14.49.
- Ciena (Nasdaq: CIEN) down 18.8 percent to $13.58.
- GameStop (NYSE: GME) up 3.0 percent to $19.17.
- First Solar (Nasdaq: FSLR) down 18.4 percent to $19.73.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL), Nike (NKE) Options Volume Leaders in Late Trading Session
- Trading Radar for 6/28: Nike (NKE), Carnival (CCL), AeroVironment (AVAV), Barnes & Noble Education (BNED) Report
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 6/28: (BABA) (MCK) (XNCR) (STC)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check, Special Reports
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!