U.S. Index Leaders and Laggards 08/30: (SRPT) (GME) (MRK) Up; (CIEN) (FSLR) (CAT) Down
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Warns Lofty CEO Expectations May Not Be Attainable
The following is the top gainers and decliners in each of the big three U.S. indices.
- Sarepta Therapeutics (Nasdaq: SRPT) up 15.0 percent to $14.49.
- Ciena (Nasdaq: CIEN) down 18.8 percent to $13.58.
- GameStop (NYSE: GME) up 3.0 percent to $19.17.
- First Solar (Nasdaq: FSLR) down 18.4 percent to $19.73.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 8/29: (AAPL) (SYT) (ATVI) (RDEN)
- S&P 500 Slips Back Below Key 2,000 Level on Political Unrest in Ukraine, Russia (SPY)
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 8/28: (TKMR) (MSFT) (ISIS) (WDAY)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check, Special Reports
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!