Stocks edge higher as Bernanke says 'we remain prepared to do more'
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Stocks edge higher as Ben Bernanke says "we remain prepared to do more."
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fed Saw Economy Grow Even as Harsh Weather Slowed Hiring/Sales
- Dudley sees highly-accommodative policy for 'considerable time'
- Fed's Plosser 'Optimistic' about US growth
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFed, Market Check
Related EntitiesBen S. Bernanke
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!