Stocks Weaken After FOMC Minutes
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/11: (CYTR) (BGMD) (ASTC) Higher; (GEVO) (AVNR) (TNXP) Lower
- Autohome (ATHM) IPO Nearly Doubles on Open
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c; adj.-Comps Up 5%
- Valero Energy Partners LP (VLP) IPO Opens Up Over 20%
Stocks are weakening following the FOMC Minutes. Dow down 80, Nasdaq down 27, S&P 500 down 3
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- Facebook (FB) Up on S&P 500 Addition Speculation
- Blue Loan Services Helps California Borrowers Minimize Damage From Recent Rate Increases
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesFOMC Minutes, Federal Open Market Committee, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!