Stocks Turn Lower: Dow Down 19, Nasdaq Down 4.5, S&P 500 Down 3
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Exclusive: Tesla, SolarCity close to merger agreement
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
- Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +15 to 462 (447 Prior)
Market Check: Dow Jones down 19, Nasdaq down 4.5, S&P 500 down 3.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft helps Wall St. to another day of record highs
- S&P pulls back from record; Dow notches eighth day of gains
- S&P Places FirstEnergy (FE) on CreditWatch Negative; Withdraws Allegheny Energy's Rating
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!