Stocks Turn Lower: Dow Down 19, Nasdaq Down 4.5, S&P 500 Down 3
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
Market Check: Dow Jones down 19, Nasdaq down 4.5, S&P 500 down 3.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jan. MoM Pending Home Sales 1.7% vs 2% Expected
- Market Wrap: New Sales Top in Jan.; M&A Rumors Fuel Gains; BlackBerry Enters 'Secure' Google Collaboration
- S&P Affirms Ratings on China; Sees Increased Resiliency on New Reforms (FXI)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!