Stocks Sticking Near Session Lows: Dow Down 152, Nasdaq Down 48, S&P 500 Down 20
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
Market Check: Dow Jones down 152, Nasdaq down 48, S&P 500 down 20
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wall St. lower at the open after GDP data
- Endurance Specialty Holdings (ENH) Set to Join the S&P MidCap 400; TimkenSteel (TMST) to be Added to S&P SmallCap 600
- Wall St higher ahead of Fed meeting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!