Stocks Sticking Near Session Lows: Dow Down 152, Nasdaq Down 48, S&P 500 Down 20
- ITC Holdings (ITC) to Review of Strategic Alternatives Including Sale
- Wall St. dips with health, consumer shares; gains for November
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Edge Higher in Oct.; Yuan Added to IMF's SDR; Amazon Shows-off Drone Tech
- SunTrust's Bob Peck Highlights 10 Candidates to Replace Yahoo! (YHOO) CEO Marissa Mayer
- After-Hours Stock Movers 11/30: (HFFC) (BLOX) (MFRM) Higher; (NQ) (AMSG) (SSH) Lower (more...)
Market Check: Dow Jones down 152, Nasdaq down 48, S&P 500 down 20
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pending Home Sales (MoM) 0.2% vs 1% Expected
- Piper Jaffray Assumes, Upgrades Alliance Data Systems (ADS) to Overweight
- Dow Jones Index Shakes Off Downside Pressure from Apple (AAPL), GE (GE), IBM (IBM)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!