Stocks Sharply Lower: Dow Down 112, Nasdaq Down 50, S&P 500 Down 16
- Jones Group (JNY) Acquired by Sycamore Partners for $15/Share
- Market Wrap: Facebook CEO Unloads Shares; Target Cardholders Targeted; Darden's Debated Divestiture
- Nike, Inc. (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Futures Orders Up 13%, ex-Currency
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/19: (RHT) (TRAK) (JAZZ) Higher; (TIBX) (NKE) Lower (more...)
- Fed's Balance Sheet Balloons Past $4 Trillion; Up 37% from Last Year
Market Check: Dow Jones down 112, Nasdaq down 50, S&P 500 down 16
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dow closes at record 16,171.12
- U.S. Retail Sales Jump 0.7% in Nov. as Consumers Become More Complacent
- Initial Jobless Claims Spike Higher, But Market May Take it in Stride
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!